Date idea for a blind date.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Some really cute girl added me on facebook, messages me her number telling me to text her. I do all of this, we seem to hit it off well. I ask her out for tonight, and she agrees. I never really made a plan since I've never done this and don't know what to do haha.

I normally just go out on a date to a movie or something which usually leads to just coming back to my place and just kicking it.

In this case, since we don't really know each other I think a movie would be a bad idea. Considering you can't talk, that's not a good way to get to know someone.

I am also worried about the awkwardness factor. I mean I don't have a problem with doing this, its just that I think its kind of awkward going to meet someone you've met over facebook.

I was thinking maybe just giving her a call and be honest and explain that I've never really been on a date with someone I haven't met yet. From there I will suggest meeting me at Starbucks for coffee. This is a great way to communicate I think, and at this point I think it can be concluded if there is a spark or not. If nothing, we both simply leave and thats the end of it. Now if there are sparks (which I'll be able to tell) maybe suggest from there going to catch a movie, or even just renting one and watching it at my place.

What do you all think about that?

2. Go for it.
    It's only awkward if you make it.

3. Good idea man,but u dont have to tell her that its awkward,just invite her to starbucks and hope 4 the best.

4. Coffee shop? Get to know each other. Somebody said Its only akward if you make it, which is true. Just be yourself.

5. I agree with wally on this one.

6. How old are you two?

7. Im 18, shes 19. The age difference doesn't seem to be a factor, and it shouldn't be with only 8 months apart.

We met off starbucks and defiantly hit it off well. I was so nervous at first but as soon as she walked in I felt way better because she is very personable. We were there together for an hour which I think was appropriate. She had to meet a friend who is from out of town so not much room to play with there.

Like I said it went well, definatly some flirting going. Idk how many times she called me a loser in a joking manner :rolleyes:. Thats always a good sign haha.

So now that we know each other personally I think I can get a little more risky and ask her to actually hangout, what do you all think?

8. Wait a day or two and call her. Give her time to fantasize about fucking you.

9. Yeah, wait a day or two before you call her. Make her think about you for a little.

10. Way to go bro. Whenver chicks call you a loser it just means thery are diggin you.

11. Another update, she is obviously getting anxious if I don't text back. She does a lot of the resending the same one. It doesn't bother me, I just know whats up ;).

12. Go for a walk in a scenic place. It's great one on one time and she won't feel creeped out because you'll be in public the entire time (vs. hanging out at your house or something). Plus, since you're always moving there will be a plethora of environmental factors to comment on if things get quiet.