Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Database Error...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Sep 21, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

I keep getting this message every minute or so.

This happened awhile back and was fixed and now its acting up again.

2. I keep getting the same thing.

3. Same thing

:confused:

4. yep, me too

5. Still? I got it before I went to work today but thought it was a fluke. If anyone is still getting it, let me know so I can alert the appropriate person. :)

6. Ya me too.

7. I actually was getting that yesterday. But this morning seems to be fine. It's about 7:29 a.m. now, though.

8. i saw it a few times yesterday too

9. I just got it again just now 1:14 pm PST! And I also got a page not found, and not the same one your browser gives when the page isnt there, it was just a blank page and in the upper left hand corner it just said, "Page not found" when I was trying to navigate through the forum.

10. Ok. Thanks for letting me know. :)

11. I've been getting it the past few days too.

12. It just happened to me.

13. Just happened to me a few times as well =[

14. please email me or sned PM if this happens during this day s well, I've got to look at it tommorow!

SJ

15. Ok...will do, SJ. :)

16. Figures...a few minutes after I read this thread and I get the error. :(

17. It was happening to a lot early in the morning. Oddly enough, if I opened every link in a new tab the page would load. If I tried to open it in the same window, it would give a database error. I tried it a few times, and it boggles my MIND! :)

18. What everyone else has said.

19. shouldbe something of the past now, please let me know if anyone encounters any database erros at all!

thx & peace

SJ

20. As soon as I know, you'll know. :)