Darvocet

Discussion in 'General' started by flower_child, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Ok, so this girl I know gave me a darvocet. Now, I'm not a pill popper and have yet to find anything that beats good ol mary jane (though I've only also tried LSA) but I have a friend who used to take like 4 of these at a time and he says it was really neat. Well, I have it so I might as well take it, but I was wondering, what will this one pill do? Also, in case your wondering why I don't just ask the friend I mentioned, it's because if he found out I had it he'd probably do anything to get it from me. He loves these things.

2. There no good IMO. Ive takin about 8 and got a buzz. I had a tolerance though.

3. You are going to need to take a few of them to get any buzz, I have pretty much unlimited supply of them. Also, they make great pain relievers, so next time you have a bad headache take one and it will get rid of it, nice and quick.

4. Darvocet is Propoxyphene, its one of the weakest Nacotic Painkillers out there, Some people even call it a beefed up version of tylenol. You will prolly need 4-5 pills just to start feeling a little buzz if you have no tollerance, becareful of taking to many because of the apap content, and also to much propoxyphene can cause sezures even at low doses.

5. theyre crappy pain pills...i got some in my cabinet right now..red ones..they dont do a damn thing hardly..unless you eat em like candy