Darth Vader??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DeathHeadRider, Jul 12, 2011.

1. I've heard there is a Darth Vader purple strain, if this is true could someone please tell me where to find the seeds. I would love to do a Star Wars grow with DV & Skywalker!!

2. I havent heard of it... but ya know there are sooo many now..wouldnt suprise me..

3. Yep you got that right, have you heard Obama kush :D It's a real strain.

4. Obama strain? Omg! This is bullshit! The guy is a fucking moron! I could run the country better than him while stoned out of my mind. Hate that guy! End rant. Lol.

5. I agree, but there is a strain called Obama kush

6. Where is the Bobba Fett Haze? The Jabba the Hutt Bubblegum? Frozen Carbonite? Lol

7. Haha Make em

8. keep politics, with all of its trolldom out of the growing boards please....

and yes a DV strain would be cool ..but fuck that purple shit .. start with a black TW or something that actually turns black, not purple.... .LMAO @ Darth Vader in a lavender outfit instead of black .. makes for a great mental image... may be less haze for wake and bake...

9. A gay DV? Lmao, that would be hilarious. What's a black TW? I'm new to all the strains, so many of them.

10. trainwreck..

11. Oh, thanks man. I'll look it up! :)

12. That's what I'm talking about!!

Attached Files: