Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dark Trichomes makes ....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RockBottom922, May 8, 2021.

1. Trying to convince someone who makes concentrates of marijuana that if he is using "old" budz where the trichomes have aged until they are orange or dark brown then there is no way to make that concentrate amber or yellow or any other color than what he started with. He has almost ruined my vacuum chamber trying this and trying that to make it no longer dark but he wont believe its not possibe. Maybe with super refining possibly ? He is leaving what he claims are legal amounts of butane in his product. Which is insame because Ethyl Mercaptan causes pluericy in humans

2. in truth I know no grower that would pick his flowers when the pistols are white
    trics maybe but it would be a short term buzz, he obviously prefers to bake 'couchlock'
    or degraded weed that makes some peeps fall into a deep sleep

so he still has you Vacuum chamber? ...I hope you get it back in one piece

good luck