Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dark Side of the Rainbow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gizmoguy, May 27, 2010.

1. Dunno if anyone else has heard of this, but if you set Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon to The Wizard of Oz and sync it up properly, it all goes together. No shit! Even better when you're high. Check this:

The Dark Side of OZ

2. Ah come on, no one?

3. holyfucignshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. LOL, told ya it was good. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. ive heard of this before sounds like it wold be ballin

6. I highly recomend this...it is a really cool experience. I'd recomend getting the movie and the album and syncing it up yourself...its always fun seeing a room of stoners trying to coordinate the two.

7. shits so cool. right when a grreat gig in the sky starts the house starts flying. and when the back singer starts to sing softer dorothy goes to sleep. and the second she steps out of the house money starts.

thats as far as i got but it was sick what i saw

8. I watched it like this 20years ago....under the influence of some serious psychedelics....

beautiful how it all falls together just as if it was meant to do so

9. I guess it kinda does.

10. you do have to use a bit of imagination.......or some really good drugs

11. ive known this for a while now, good share :)

12. That's fuckin rad! :eek:

13. you know there is a book out called "wicked" its also a play.....but it is the story of OZ from the perspective of the wicked witch

fuck awesome read!

14. I saw this a while ago and thought it was pretty cool.

There's other pink floyd + movie combinations that are supposed to sync up too:
    -Alice on the Wall
    Pink Floyd TV: The Wall/Alice in Wonderland Sync (1 h 12 min)
    -Blade Runner and Wish You Were Here
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1hPuCEB9BA]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine (Blade Runner)[/ame] (couldn't find full version)

And just watching The Wall is always good too:
    Pink Floyd - The Wall

15. I think it's best if you think of the video as secondary to the music (like a music video) rather than the music being secondary to the video (like a musical). Don't follow the story of the movie, let the movie illustrate the story of the music. :smoking:

16. Heard about this a few years back and don't think I ever finished it. Thanks for reminding me :D

17. Seen this before its pretty sick how it all goes together. Another great thing to do if you want to laugh your ass off is if your ever watching cartoons throw on some Notorious B.I.G. (Doesn't always work but most of the time it syncs up and its fucking hilarious.)

18. I got to watch this for a final once in a music history class. Shit blew my mind, Pink Floyd is beyond genius .