Dark room 240 8x8 setup help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by SuperSaneStrain, Mar 25, 2017.

1. I bought this tent without any instructions included. I'm wondering what these poles are for?
    I couldn't find the setup video online[​IMG]
    There's 3 of the bottom, and 8 of the top

Flush I did, I flushdid

2. [​IMG]

Flush I did, I flushdid

3. Those are for the top to hang lights. I have a couple Lagarden tents with similar hooked ends

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah the bottom ones I get.. But the top ones I'm clueless as to why they have that downward curve to them

Flush I did, I flushdid

5. They go on vertical......one goes on horizontal let me see if I can find a video for ya

• Like Like x 1
  6. They go on vertical? Now this I gotta see, because I don't have the rain capacity to imagine that today
    A video would be very much appreciated, thank you

Flush I did, I flushdid

7. As far as my tents go there are no hooked bars on the bottom, just the top.

8. The top bar hangs off the top underneath the other bar. It so that you can have one set of supports higher than the other. So one bar will hang lower than the other, allowing you to run a support bar in any direction you want.

9. Oh thanks! Still don't get whyyyy in the hell those are necessary, but ok lol

Flush I did, I flushdid

10. No problem! lol :)

11. That's actually a kinda cool option for a tent,
    Wish mine had them
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. [​IMG]
    Throwing in the towel. I have it all zipped up and closed except this corner. I'm just going to ghetto rig cover it with some poly fabric, and tape the shit out of it. Probably make that side the veg side just in case.
    I double checked and rechecked the pole numbers, and it's all correct. No wonder why he gave me a $700 tent for $115, this thing is a pain in the rear

Flush I did, I flushdid

13. Maybe the zipper goes on the bottom or its just not pulled tight enough. All the zippers should be open when you put it together. I would give it another try. :)

14. Same with Vivosun, top only, no Vertical...Was looking to make or add a few more...got lots of hanging to do.

15. Me too Buzz. I actually have these heavy chains that can hold 75 pounds holding up these little 9 ounce splitters with bulbs LOL. I didn't know how heavy the fixtures were and got the chains first. smh

Attached Files:

16. Decided to go with what I had...Bungee cords do the job...
    Never thought of chains...good idea..:)

My tent looks like snakes mating

room.jpg ...

17. I like that! Heres The Jacuzzi! ROTF Before the tent but I'm still using it for now

Attached Files:

18. I said it before and I'll say it again...stoners are so industrious..LOVE it!!

• Like Like x 1