Dark Knight Rises - Rises

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Most movies seem like they suck in the theaters, especially for the cost of a ticket - am I right?  But there's those movies, the ones that when watched while baked and or drunk (I don't drive while drunk.) you go, "woah" with your eyes wide open and your mouth grinning widely.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHFA_wEK_00

2. Yeah I love the dark night series.

Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises are all great movies. Own them all!

3. I saw the second and third before I even saw the first one.  I, too, own all three.  Do you have Django Unchained in your collection? Please say yes.

4. No but it's a movie I've been dying to see and every time I'm downloading movies it's one I always forget.

5. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

You MUST see this movie while high as soon as possible.  I recommend, if you can, that you watch this movie on the biggest screen with the biggest speakers possible.  You need to see this movie, I insist.  I know other people can back up this claim.  All you have to do is watch the movie, and you'll be like, "Ohhh, I see what he meant when he said I MUST see this movie.  BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND