Dark Humour aka The 'We're Going To Hell' Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by desuforeverlulz, Sep 28, 2011.

1. #1 desuforeverlulz, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    In this thread we tell jokes that you probably wouldn't tell your friends because of their dark content, but they still are funny anyway. To you at least. Dark humour does not include racist jokes, so refrain from telling them, please and thank you.

So I was in the World Trade Center on September 11th, and I politely asked the receptionist if they sell planes there. She said "No, why do you ask?" I replied, "Because you have one in the window."

2. How's that funny?

3. Bush and Osama were playing chess, and bush lost.

You know why?

Because Bush lost his towers.

[​IMG]

4. A man walks into the world trade center on September 11th 2001 and says gosh, I didn't know it was bring your plane to work day.

5. people who commit suicide are dead to me.

6. So the other day I was loading dead babies into the back of my pickup truck with a pitchfork...

The end.

7. Come on man. That's funny! Just look at him! ha ha ha ha ha

8. Last time I went to a McDonals high, there was a kid with down syndrome in front of me in line..

He was screaming "APPLEEE PIEEEEAS" and stomping around on the floor like a chimpanzee..

Needless to say, I laughed so hard tears streamed down my face and had to vacate the premises.

9. im not a fan of generic internet jokes but i do get a laugh out of the videos on the ync. Yea thats about as dark as it gets lol.

10. What's funnier than a dead baby?
    A dead baby sitting next to a kid with down syndrome.

How do you make a man pregnant?
    Stick a dead baby up his ass!

What's the difference between a dead baby and a table?
    You can't fuck a table.

11. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because I was raped last night and I use humor as a coping mechanism.

12. Holy shit dude.........THATS FUCKIN HILARIOUS :laughing:

13. What does anal sex and spinage have in common if you're forced to have it as a kid you'll hate it as a adult

14. spinach*

• Like Like x 1
  15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8]Stephen Lynch- Special Olympics - YouTube[/ame]

been killin me for years

First class ticket has been stamped since 2008

16. What's the best thing about fucking thirty eight year olds?

There's thirty of them

17. I thought this was going to turn into a 9/11 joke thread for a while.

18. What's black and blue and hates having sex? The 4 year old chained to the radiator in my basement.
    What's the worst part about eating bald pussy? Taking the diaper off.
    Whats the difference between a catholic priest and acne? Acne won't cum on your face until you atleast hit puberty.