Dark Horse Genetics Kings Banner XIII

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokezAlot, Aug 15, 2019.

1. The girls got plain water yesterday. First week of 12/12 and they have not stretched a bit. These plants will be small just like I was told they would be. Next time I grow out the last 6 seeds they will be vegged for 8 weeks. These girls are healthy without issue, and they are doing great. Cant wait until they are in full flower ready for the fun to start. Well here are the girls this morning out of the tent. They had a good look over and a few leaves pinched off. Here are the Kings Banner's.
    10.09.19.kb.JPG 10.09.19.kb (2).JPG 10.09.19.kb (3).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. I didn't sit with the plants yesterday morning or this morning. So I decided to spend some time with them, during their last hour of light. All the plants were looking real good, the clones were nice and shit. Than I pull Kings Banner XIII #2 out the tent. Mind you I'm high 6 rips off the bowl got me feeling nice. Anyhow I just finished plucking 19 phucking nanners off of her phucking 19 nanners shit got me tripping. I know what I must do [​IMG], but I am sick about it. So at lights on she and her clones will die. If I wasn't high, I wouldn't of wasted time on plucking all the phucking nanners. I would of just pulled her out the pot and threw her in a garbage bag. Its a sad night in the garden tonight.

3. Okay so I am smoking a Cigarillo Strawberry filled with Birthday Cake. Sitting here in the room with the plants When this cigarillo is finished I'm going to tell her sorry. Than grab her by her neck and rip her from her air-pot. Her clones have already been destroyed. But I am just happy and thankful it wasn't King's Banner XIII #4 that decided to throw male parts. I wont plant anything in her place I have clones on the go. I am enjoying this mornings coffee I must say.

Thats what these journals are for to show the good the bad the ugly. Well this Cigarillo got me lifted. And the time is now [​IMG]

4. This lady is on cruse control. She is out the tent for my Monday cleaning of the tent. I decided to spend time with the girls. And look them over from top to bottom. This plant has been a breeze to grow so far. She has been busy building buds and thickening up. Today she will get plain water, now that I have killed a plant in my tent for throwing nanners. I have empty space in the tent, she is under one light all by herself now. Here is a few looks at the girl this morning. Here is a look at DinaFem Moby Dick
    10.14.19.mobydick.JPG 10.14.19.mobydick (2).JPG 10.14.19.mobydick (3).JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #45 SmokezAlot, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Okay so I'm about to feed the clones. I am not digging one Moby Dick clone, she is weak. She was placed in the back of the tent. I am almost definitely going to kill her. Anyhow I have 2 clones rooted of the Moby Dick with a 3rd monster cropped one on the way. Here is a few looks at the young clones and the one in question. And the rooting monster clones of Moby Dick and King's Banner. The monster cropped Moby is 5 days older than the monster Banner.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just now I went to feed the male who is now being kept in a separate room. Decided to show a few pictures of him. As you can see he's starting to flower himself, good times ahead. Some white paper and aluminum foil was placed under him. I'm glad I never transplanted him and kept him in this 1 gallon pot. The time is almost here where I will thank him for his pollen. Than send him into the trash bag of death. I give you King's Banner XIII male.
    10.16.19.kbm.JPG 10.16.19.kbm (2).JPG 10.16.19.kbm (3).JPG 10.16.19.kbm (4).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Today this guy dropped some pollen. So we decided to start collect some starting now. And I pollenated a branch of the Moby Dick and one of Kings Banner. Orange string was tied to the pollenated branches. This is to remind me of where I pollenated them. 4 weeks and counting down starting tomorrow. The male served his purpose and was thrown into a trash bag and discarded.
    10.19.19.pollen.JPG 10.19.19.pollen (2).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here is Moby Dick she is packing on weight and doing very well. She is spending all her time building buds and frost. She still has one light all to herself. She is on feed/feed/water has been since 1st feed in veg. This girl had one branch pollenated with a male King's Banner XIII yesterday. As did the King's Banner XIII female.

10.20.19.md.JPG 10.20.19.md (2).JPG 10.20.19.md (3).JPG 10.20.19.md (4).JPG

9. Sitting with the plants this morning. I figured what the hell lets get a shot of this girl. She was fed 10ml Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A, and also 10ml B. She was also given 8ml Big Bud and 8ml Bud Candy. We are pH Perfect so we just shake into a empty gallon milk jug and pour. I use a empty half gallon milk jug for my clones and small plants. This girl is doing great no issues thus far. But you never know what the next day can bring you.

Anyhow she is about a week and a half behind the Moby Dick in flower. Her rooted clone is doing very well, her flowering clone is doing great as well. Here is a look at the girl this morning 10.22.19.

10.22.19.KB.JPG 10.22.19.KB (2).JPG 10.22.19.KB (3).JPG 10.22.19.KB (4).JPG

10. Today the King's Banner and the Moby Dick got a feeding. These girls are doing great at the moment, no complaints from me. I must say these girls seem happy as can be. They were given 12ml Connoisseur A and 12ml Connoisseur B, 8ml Big Bud, and 5ml CalMag. Next feeding will be full strength 16ml Connoisseur A and B. The clones are doing great as well. We also have a StarCake female on the go she is only a week old. I am hoping for good things from her. The hairs have turned red on the branches I pollinated so we will have seeds

10.24.19.kb (2).JPG 10.24.19.md.JPG 10.24.19.group.JPG

Attached Files:

11. Here is a few pictures of the Moby Dick. This is the clone that was taken in flower on 10.10.19. She will get transplanted once she fills her cup with roots. The King's Banner XIII flowering cut clone from 10.15.29 is not showing roots yet, but I am confident she will throw roots by next week.

10.24.1.19.mcmb.JPG 10.24.1.19.mcmb (2).JPG 10.24.1.19.mcmb (3).JPG

12. Here is a look at King's Banner XIII and a look at the clones. The King's Banner XIII flowering clone is throwing roots. So now the 2 flowering clones are rooted. The plants all in all are doing great nothing negative to add things are doing good. We look forward to harvesting the seeds from the pollinated branches. Moby Dick seeds will be called King Moby. And for sure the King's Banner seeds are just King's Banner XIII. I have a StarCake female on the go as well. She will be cloned and pollenated with King's Banner XIII pollen when the time comes.

I am still on the hunt for Dark Horse Genetics Bruce Banner 2.0 seeds. If I get my hands on them, we will be doing something epic. Making clones and fem seeds I let my buddy use my Tiresias Mist I spoke to him over the weekend he claims he lost it. I should of known it was a lost cause. Friday is pay day so When I order my Overdrive. Well here are a few looks at the girls.
    10.28.kingsbanner.JPG 10.28.kingsbanner (2).JPG 10.28.kb.clone.JPG 10.28.md.clones.JPG starcake.JPG starcake (2).JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. 10.18.19.mobydick (2).JPG 10.18.19.mobydick.JPG okay so the Moby Dick was pissed she didn't get into this mornings post so we drug her out the tent for a few solo shots. Now she's a happy girl.
    10.18.19.mobydick.JPG

14. The King's Banner XIII clone in the 1gallon pot was transplanted. Sitting in the room with the plants last night. About an hour left of light and I decided to transplant her into a 3 gallon air-pot. This morning at lights on she was in heaven. She was loving her new shoes. If I wasn't high last night I wouldn't of phucked with it. The other 2 clones in the 1 gallon pots will get transplanted this week. If not in the next few days, for sure this weekend.

PA280001.JPG PA280002.JPG

15. Today we are 5 weeks flower 7 weeks 12/12. This girls is letting off a funky ass smell. But she s beautiful to look at. Outside the tent she stinks the house up. But that's what I like a funky ass girl [​IMG]. Well she is packing on the weight. And she is just begging for her picture to be taken here she is Moby Dick.
    11.1.19.md.JPG 11.1.19.md (2).JPG 11.1.19.md (3).JPG

16. King's Banner XIII this morning. She doesn't have a strong smell compared to the Moby Dick. But she does have a slight odor of her own, she has about 3 weeks left. She will give me some good smoke I'm hoping. Next time I grow the King's Banner it will be done a little different. I don't think I will top her but one time if at all. But what I say and what I do, is sometimes two different things sometimes. Well here goes King's Banner XIII.
    11.2.19.kingsbanner.JPG 11.2.19.kingsbanner (2).JPG 11.2.19.kingsbanner (3).JPG 11.2.19.kingsbanner (4).JPG

17. Over the weekend I got my clones potted into 3 gallon air pots. I even killed a clone because she was behind in growing. This morning I took 2 clones from my plants, these plants will go into 12/12 this week probably on Friday. Anyhow the 2 clones I have left in 3 gallon air pots are doing great. ready to go to the next stage of their life cycle. The 2 rooted flowering clones were moved over the weekend from solo cups to 1 gallon pots. here is a look at the girls. Everyone is in tip top shape so far. 11.5.19.
    11.5.19.md.clone.JPG 11.5.19.kb.clone.JPG 11.5.19.group.JPG 11.5.19.flowering.clones.JPG 11.5.19.flowering.clones.JPG

18. Here is a look at Moby dick. She has about 3 weeks left. Smelling like a bag of rotten fruit. She gets water every 2 days, she has been on plain water. No pH-ing just pouring water into the pot, since last week. I'm looking to get some good smoke and some fire seeds. This girl is lovely, I took a small few buds off her today to dry out to see what the high is like. Her clone will go into flowering this Friday. Well here s a few looks at Moby Dick. This is the last time she will be shown outside the tent until harvest. Last 2 updates will have pictures from inside the tent. As her branches are starting to flop about. I give you Moby Dick.

11.7.19.mobydick.JPG 11.7.19.mobydick (2).JPG 11.7.19.mobydick (3).JPG

19. This girl is chugging along nicely and nearing the finishing line. I am not sure when I will run this strain again from seed. But when the time comes we will grow out some of our own seeds we created this grow. And I still have 6 seeds from Dark Horse Genetics. But like I said not sure when I will get to run this strain again unless its some certified fire. She is easy enough to grow I topped her 3 or 4 time I don't remember. She didn't really like it lol. She took a few day to start growing again after every topping. Seed pods are noticeable on the branch that was pollinated with the male Kings Banner XIII. This was a nice run even though we had to kill her sister and slaughter a few clones. We got some bud and some future stock, things could be worse in the garden. This grow is nearing its end but the struggle must continue.
    11.8.19.kb.JPG 11.8.19.kb (2).JPG 11.8.19.kb (3).JPG 11.8.19.kb (4).JPG 11.8.19.kb (5).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. Cleaning the tent and tending to the plants. I decided to show a few pictures of the King's Banner XIII and her clone her clone is almost as tall as she is. The clone was put into flower 2 days ago. Nothing really to discuss things are smooth just the way we like them. Here is a look at King's Banner XIII and her clone.
    11.9.19.kingbanners.JPG 11.9.19.kingbanners (2).JPG 11.9.19.kingbanner.JPG 11.9.19.king.clone.JPG