Dark Green leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LemonAid, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Hi guys, I started a grow on 20th of march, and I transplanted early mostly because I was worried about doing it too late. (Not sure if it's bad to transplant early). Anyways, I transplanted around the 31st.

Now I have some concern about the leaves. 2 of the leaves are light green, and the other 2 are dark green. Is this sign of too much watering, or too much nutrients? Also, it doesn't seem to have made a whole lot of progress the past few days. It's about 2 inches tall I'm thinking maybe it's spreading roots possible. The 8th of tuesday will be the 3rd week since it sprouted.

Also, the seeds I used were ones saved, and possible 2-3 years old. Could using older seeds have a downfall?

Much appreciation for any advice you guys might have.

2. Its pretty difficult to tell without much information or a picture.
    But...dark green leaves may mean too much nitrogen, or maybe even overwatering a bit, or a combination of both.

3. #3 Doc-J, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Which leaves are on top, the dark green or the light green? Any yea, a picture would help.

The only real danger with older seeds is that they may not germinate, sounds like you are well past that point.