Dark circles under the eyes.

Discussion in 'General' started by EdgarOregon100, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Any other blades have them? Sheeit mine are getting more unsightly by the day it seems!:eek:

I know there are some other droopy eyed stoners among us!:devious:

2. I have them a lot but I think mine is mostly from not sleeping worth a fuck.

3. ^^Same

I guess smoking mad weed and barely getting any sleep isn't very good for appearance

4. a way that you could actually help reduce them is use a&d ointment under your eyes when you go to sleep...and then durring the day use neosporin creamy

5. I really don't know where mine come from. I sleep about 6-7 hours most nights which isn't too bad...

Maybe it's hereditary yo.

6. Yeah, I got some dark bags going on and droopy eyes in general. I sleep like 8-10 hours a night so it's not that.

It's likely from drug use though.

7. I don't think mine are from weed, I've always had them even since I was like 14...horrible genes I guess :(

8. What kinda cream can i buy for a completely dark face?

9. ive had circles under my eyes forever, people always used to think i was on drugs and shit when i was like 13. i think its hereditary, i could be wrong. i am alot.

10. I do this all the time when I get puffy dark circles because I hate them.
    Stick two spoons in the freezer untill there nice and cold , I leave mine in for like 15-20 minutes. Take them out and hold them in different areas underneath your eyes for 20 seconds in each spot. Or lie upside down? But the spoon thing works for me :)

this might be for puffy eyes.. idk

11. nawwwt me.

i do have rather big floaties in my eye.

cant even look at a nice beautiful blue sky without these little cells floating across

sucks ass mayng. guess you gotta take the bad you have cause theres alot more of it

12. I've had rings under my eyes before I started smoking, I kinda wanna do something about it but I have no idea what.

13. :confused_2:

cocoa butta?

14. I definitely feel you on that. Ive always had dark eye circles, and have been getting called out on them since middle school.

15. [​IMG]

Because we're worth it too..

16. Apparently you either have to be Asian or Pierce Brosnan to use their products

Well damn

17. :laughing:

Apparently they have a new product for men which helps the dark circles under the eyes. Might be worth trying it OP.

18. yea, i've got 'em. started noticing it sophomore year i think (HS). i think they're just natural for me though... although that was around when i started smoking i guess. but i stopped for like 3 years and they never went away. granted, now i work 3rd shift so who the fck knows maybe that's it. i don't care though. gives me character, that's how i look at it. haha

19. Lots of things can cause them. And yeah people always think your like strung out or something.

20. "And yeah people always think your like strung out or something."

that's it! that's why people were coming up to me all the time asking if i wanted to buy weed... before i even started smoking. :p haha, idk man. just had like a little revelation. hell... maybe if i didn't have such droopy eyes, noone would've come up to me in the first place and maybe i would have never smoked weed!