Dare I Nair?

Discussion in 'General' started by metalstonerking, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Ok, I am one hairy motherfucker. Very hairy. Not THE hairiest, but damn if I'm not close. Espcially my chest. Now, its starting to annoy the shit out of me because its just everywhere and its like up my neck now and shit. Ahhh..

Anyways, I'm fairly certain the females prefer it clean too, even though my girlfriend claims she doesnt mind...

So I ask you... dare I Nair this shit?

Anyone ever use it?

2. ya i uesd that nair for men shit they have and did it on my ass crack once...
    it was okay...
    u would prolly have to do it all the time, like shaving and it would prolly be expensive.

3. hahahahahaha officially my favorite new dude + rep

4. I revel in it.

I got a "robin williams" thing going on.

5. .... I laughed so hard on the " dare I nair it? "

I would definately nair it instead of shaving... I shaved my chest hair a few times. HUGE mistake. If you rip it out, it doesn't come in nearly as fast or dark, it just stays the same.

I want to know if it hurts

6. Yeah I used to, but I want to know what I look like under all that.

7. Hahaha. I've heard from some women than they like the hair and from others that they don't.
    Since youre girlfriend doesnt mind, and since it bothers you, I would go for it. It always grows back if you don't like your chest as smooth as a baby's ass.

8. Dude. Chest hair separates the men from the boys. Limit the shaving to the face and the crotch.

Didn't you learn anything from that episode of Seinfeld?

"It'll just grow back thicker and darker!" - Kramer
    "Oh, that's just an old wives' tale..." - Jerry
    "Is it!!? Look at this! Look at it!" - Kramer
    "Oh God!" - Jerry

9. + rep for best seinfeld reference ever.

... why didnt i think of that:confused:

10. My hair grows so fast that my last girlfriend was a blind monkey.

11. dude respect the hair. if your body wants to grow that much hair let it be.

12. I say do what you want. It's worth trying to see if you like it. Personally, I find it far to uncomfortable to shave anything but my face (I don't even like to do that)

I don't mean uncomfortable like I feel akward doing it, I mean it hurts growing back in. Like sandpaper. Sandpaper balls.

Your chest might not be so bad :D

13. Yeah shaving sucks ass, thats why I'm opting for Nair.

And dude, shaving the happy zone is worse I think. Thats a very delicate place there... maybe a trim up.. but if its all off you look way younger than a shaved chest.

I dunno, but I'm infamous for my chest, so I got a pool going with a bunch of people... so far 21 bucks if I do it :D:D

14. It;s not bad. just don;t hack everything. the hard part is the gooch and the ass.

15. Nair BURNED the shit out of me, my nipples were burned off. I rubbed that shit all over my chest, wasn't much hair but I put it everywhere even in areas with no hair and all over my nipples. I accidently left shit on longer then supposed to be and it started burning so bad I jumped in the shower immeditally still burning like acid and when it was over my nipples were all a layer of skin burned off and bright red as was my chest.

End the story, my chest burned so bad and hurt so much when putting my shirt on the whole night it felt like a horrible sunburn and I went out to the bars and it sucked ass.

so don't leave on very long, i made a big mistake.

16. i`ve used nair before, the female kind tho, and i must say it burns alot and i found the hair came back in feeling as if it was shaved ( i used it on my arms a few times ) if it really bothers you, i recommend you invest a bit more money and just get it waxed. DO NOT SHAVE YUR CHEST I REPEAT DO NOT SHAVE YUR CHEST.

17. I naired my pubes and my unibrow or actualy my gf did it it took me 3 weeks to finaly do it she kept bugging me.

Anyway we naired my chode pre ass area and above my penis and my unibrow and then after almost 5 mins like it says shes like oh oops it says keep away from genitals and eyes
    and so i wiped it off and was hairless and im alive still.