Danny McBride and James Franco.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Rezo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. So I loved Pineapple Express and I just watch "Your Highness" which was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It got me thinking wouldn't it be if awesome they just made an entire series of stoner movies spoofing different film genres? I mean as long as they can keep it fresh and funny of course.

2. yeah your highness was the funniest shit ever

fuck critics

3. one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. I can't wait till it comes out on dvd.

4. I third this but he and Danny Mcbride just play off each other so well. I have seen some stuff on Funny or Die with his brother and even a skit with his mom his entire family is fuckin awesome.

5. I haven't seen Your Highness but they diff need to make more movies like Pineapple Express. I love it when the same click of people make there own movies. Example, Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider; Will Ferrell and John Reilly

6. except schneider sucks and isn't funny.

your highness was hilarious. danny mcbride is the funniest actor out there right now, imo. he and franco are my two favorite actors and i hope they make more movies together.

7. made me laugh haha. blunt.

spade and farley.

8. ^ ahhhh you son of a bitch, i miss chris farley, he was the shit.

your highness was alright, not as good as pineapple express but it definitely had it's funny moments.
    the wise wizard they had to visit was the funniest fucking thing though. i started cracking up at the first glimpse of that crazy turtle looking thing

9. you mean like scary movie? yeah that will turn to shit so fast

10. Nah, I think he meant more like maybe next they do a western stoner comedy, then like a mystery stoner comedy, then sport stoner comedy and so on.. So far they've done fantasy(Your Highness) and action(Pineapple Express).

11. ok i have a serious question. does anybody know what type or kind of sweatband/headband that saul silver wears in pineapple express? i want one super bad. its soo awesome. any info would be appreciated

12. i may walk slow but i never walk backwards