Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank With No Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zacandcody10, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Ok so earlier i picked up an eighth of no name dank.I paid 50 pound.When I got home I opened the bag waiting for the pungent smell to hit me but nothing touched my nose.I went really close to the bud and still:NO SMELL! i thought WTF dude i jus got ripped off.But i rolled a nice fatty and as soon as the bud lit it smelled STRONG.After the joint all i could do was sit down on the sofa for hours,this stuff was some of the best green ive smoked.The weird thing is it didnt smell:confused: Has anyone else ever had a strain like this.:smoking:

2. A few times. It's always a nice suprise once you light up and realize you're fucked when you thought you just had some nice looking mids. I've actually gotten medical bud from cali before with next to no smell but the high was incredible. Apparently it was a Chemdog hybrid, not sure of the exact genetics though.