Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank then mids, mids then dank, or mix?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rahstas, May 24, 2012.

1. This is a stupid question but which would we best: Smoking the dank then the mids, mids then dank, or just mix them together?

2. Smoke the dank, make hash or edibles with the mids :cool:

But if you have to smoke both, just flip a coin :smoke:

3. you dont want to taint the taste of your good weed with your shit weed.

If you must, I'd smoke the mids first so you can be rewarded with the awesomeness of the dank after.

4. 3/4 bowl of mids and top it with the dank... Conserves weed and still gets you stoned...

5. Don't mix mids with dank cause it'll dumb down the greatness of a dank high. I would smoke the mids first then the dank, but that's just me

6. Would you not be higher smoking all of both than you would just smoking all the dank?

7. Throw the mids in a blender with some raw eggs and skim milk, blend until, well until its blended... And then throw that Shit in the trash, it ain't good for nothin

8. [quote name='"kuahiwi"']you dont want to taint the taste of your good weed with your shit weed.

If you must, I'd smoke the mids first so you can be rewarded with the awesomeness of the dank after.[/quote]

Exactly

9. mids first then dank, always want to compliment your shitty weed with the good stuff

10. Just roll blunts of the mids until its all gone, then you'll be left with the dank.

11. mids in the bowl and then the dankity dank in the bong.

12. That's obviously bullshit.

13. Smoke the dank as personals and match/ smoke other people out with the mids :)
    *smokinTheDankies*

14. Use the dank to reach the maximum high you can before you reach the plateau then smoke the mids to sustain the high, pretty obvious.
    Anybody that says different doesn't know what there talking about.

15. This ^

16. Used to do this all the time as a teen.

Worked well as fuck too, sometimes it would not only keep that ultimate plateau going, it would even get me more fucked up.

This is the way to go if you want to be particular about it.

If you don't give a shit, just mix it.

17. I have recently started mixing and it makes my chron last so long, a quarter has easlily lasted well over a pay period (get paid bi-weekly) when supplemented by a half o of mids. $150 bucks for 2 weeks when if i only smoked dank I would smoke a half o easily. Idk seems better to me atleast

18. [quote name='"Javarius Reptar"']Use the dank to reach the maximum high you can before you reach the plateau then smoke the mids to sustain the high, pretty obvious.
    Anybody that says different doesn't know what there talking about.[/QUOTE]
    You should do the opposite of that...so you think you're only going to be kind of high off the mids. Then smoke the dank, get surprise-blasted

19. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Smoke the dank, make hash or edibles with the mids :cool:

All dank , no mids .

20. Mids, then mix, then dank. That's what I would do.