Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**DANK PICS** "Power Plant" pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Xenfire, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Picked up some of this bud called he called "Power Plant". And is it ever powerful.. Very very potent, absolutely covered in trichomes, this stuff tastes and smells fucking delicious.

What does GC think? He's getting more of it on wednesday and I'm definitely going to be picking up some more :D :hello:

Attached Files:

2. wow that shit looks DANK....how much did that run you?

where in ontario u from?

3. Picked up 3 grams of the stuff for $30, the guy I got it from is a friend. I'm located about an hour north of Toronto :D

This stuff gets me RIPPED :smoke:

4. aww yeah that looks killer.

looks better than the powerplant i got a bit ago. definitely one of my favorite strains.

damn I don't get much better deal than $10 a gram, and I usually buy about a pound.

you got it made =P

5. Thanks man. This is probably some of the the best stuff I've ever smoked :D It's almost too hard to break up these beautiful nugs :cry: :smoke:

6. Those are some fat milky trichs on the bud. Looks amazing! +rep

7. never tried power plant but it's on my list for sure. looks dank bro

8. Definitely try it if you have the chance. It's a nice sativa dominant hybrid, I absolutely love it. Uplifting euphoric high, but you can still feel a nice buzz coursing through your body. Droopy eyes but still functional, had me and a buddy laughing tons together at lots of stuff. Music sounds amazing too.

Here are some more pics from my buddy's camera.

Attached Files:

9. Just took some 50x-100x magnification, trich shots. It was incredibly difficult to take a picture through the magnifier but I managed to get these shots.

Note that the pieces of bud I'm photographing here are extremely small samples of the bud. I put them next to a can of pepsi for comparison. This shows just how much this is magnified.

I find it absolutely beautiful :D

Attached Files:

10. Man, that's some NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bud. I gotta find me some shit like that

11. looks fucking fire... 10/g pricing is the best up until a quarter, after that i like my $100-120/half oz, $200-225/oz pricing. Canada has always got the best buds, no schwag up there that's for sure. Cant forget about the Northwest and Rocky Mountains... we have just as good of bud as Canada for great prices.

And for the dude paying 10/g all the way up on an elbow... you're dumb as hell for wasting $4,000+.

12. definitely lots of fire up here. i consider $10/g a good deal for only buying 3 grams, a lot of bud this quality would go for $15/g maybe $40 for 3 here, and even higher in other parts of the world.

and i agree with that dude, $10/g seems CRAZY high to be spending on a pound, but i guess it depends on your location :confused_2:

13. ive had some of that power plant before too, probably the bombest weed ive ever has also, that was in the past summer but your might be just the next batch cus it seems like we live pretty close, enjoy

14. Looks like 'dam quality...mmmmm.....

15. Xenfire
    Officially Chill

16. Nice catch :smoking: :hello:

:metal::metal::metal::metal:

17. Yeah, who the fuck pays +$4000 for a pound? You need to find a new source bro, sorry to break it to ya ahaha

18. Sooo goood