Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK pickup-White Haze **macros**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vezinapotomis, Apr 12, 2009.

1. #1 vezinapotomis, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Just picked up a quarter of this delicious dank, he was calling it white haze, supposedly a Haze x Widow cross. It is some of the fluffiest bud I have ever had, looks like waay more than a quarter in the bag. Set me back quite a bit but it was every cent worth it, this is one hit wonder material. Took one fat rip when I picked it up and it had me blazed for hours, starts off as a strong body high and turns really mellow after a while. Overall by far the best smoke I've had in a while, enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks real dank man. havent gotten to try many hazes yet, had a lot of kushes and love em, only haze i can think of is blueberry haze and that was damn tasty

3. That looks amazing. How much for a quarter? And yeah It looks way worth itttttt

4. oh my god that is sexy.

luckyyy.

5. It was 110 for the quarter, which is quite a bit but definitely worth it, especially cuz my guy payed 3000 for an HP of it-gotta love CT prices..

6. Looks dank as hell and hairy!!!

7. Damnnn that's a lot bro but looks well worth it. My dealer righ now has hawian haze and silver haze. Can't decide which to get

8. Wow man talk about red hairs galore, fucking impressive! dank dank pickup

9. that is some good lookin flamezorz

10. You can tell its pretty legit haze since haze is pretty hairy.

That shit looks like a real nice smoke. Enjoy yourself man.

11. Killer shit bro, enjoy :smoking::smoking:

12. looks fuckin dank, have fun w/ it dude.

13. very very nice looks like a great strain, enjoy

14. Ay yo man that weed looks like Peter Pan; green with red hairs!!!
    :smoking::bongin::D

15. i think i got some identicle shit just yesterday , $150 for 10, the most iv'e ever payed but well worth it ;)

16. get the super silver haze, that shit is fucking crazy.

When i was in like 10th grade many moons ago, me and my boy got 3 grams of some "dro" (which is what people call beasters in new york city), and we got a gram of super silver haze.

We smoked (2) 1.5 gram blunts of the "dro" between 4 of us, and we were barely high.

I packed a bowl of the super silver haze, everyone took 2 or 3 hits, WHAMMMMMMM Lift OFF! Everyone was flying.

17. Damn!! I can see why they call it White Haze with all those clumps of crystals. Those hairs look crazy as fuck too, good score!