Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pickup, somewhat purple!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sexyvalente, Dec 13, 2011.

1. #1 sexyvalente, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Hey GC! First off, sorry for the giant picture, crappy cellphone pic, but not bad. This was a nug from an 1/8 of no name dank. I was super dissapointed, it seems super dank, smells great. taste ok. But the high terribly weak. I smoked half an 1/8 one night (usually alone I smoke like .5 a night, if that) and ntohing, I smoked the second half last night and no high .... maybe a mild buzz like one hit of res. Its really dissapointing when your bud seems amazing but fails to get you sufficiently baked. This is the second of hundereds of diff. danks that Ive had that doesnt get me high rly. Has to happend to any of you guys? Its dank, but the strain itself lacks the rights genetics to do ya right! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. Happened to me once. Looked dank as fuck like yours, but no high really. It was weird... The nugs were covered in trics. You know what, I bet it was because back then all I smoked was indica. So I was used to body highs and didn't really know what a head high was... I don't know, I'm baked. :eek:

3. Herb was stressed during flowering, buds will develop a purplish color if you drop the temp during flowering. I would say that it's some outdoor that got cold before harvest. That would explain the lack of potency.

4. Purple can be a bad thing in bud that isn't meant to be purple. :cool:

5. To me it looks the other way around it looks like it has the right genetics just was cured wrong

6. yeah I used to get some real dank shit. alot of times was or had purple it in but it never was super potent. Curing mistakes I think.