Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK Pickup - Grower Direct - Marley's Collie - PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SoooDef, Feb 28, 2009.

1. #1 SoooDef, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Got this from an old friend of mine and had no idea he grew he hooked me up with a little over 1/4 oz of his last harvest for free! :eek:

The strain is Marley's Collie all I know is that it's some sort of hybrid. it smells like a real sweet fruit sorta like strawberries and cherries and it taste's kinda like citrus. I took a nice ROOR rip of this shit and it blasted me instantly giving me a an amazing body high with a suprisingly clear mind. I wake'd and bake'd with it this morning at 6:30 am and by 7:00 I was so awake and ready for the day.

Here is a few pics of the popcorn nugz he gave me. Not the best i'm no photographer, but when I get a chance i'll post a few more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow man. thats astonishing. free 1/4 of that?! lucky. very nice. enjoy that

3. yeah son that shit looks good and you got it for freee.....
    happy cheifin

4. Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Money has been a little tighter due to the econo so this helps me gain a bit more time to save up for my next sack.:D

5. wow... talk about being a good friend. that looks dank as shit man

6. Definitely looks like some fine homegrown stuff. Enjoy! :smoking:

7. #7 SoooDef, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009

Oh yeah! I think we are about to become better friends :D. It's been so long since I've seen him I didn't even know the dude smoked let alone grew. The only reason I found out was because he saw a piece of RAW rolling paper in a notebook of mine. I coulda just told him it was for tobacco but I've known the guy all my life and trust the dude. Turns out he got some dank bud.

8. what an awsome friend

9. looks like it was dipped in a sugar bowl. what an awesome friend.

10. Haha indeed.

11. jesus christ

12. fucking orgasmic...

13. #13 SoooDef, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    If weather permits I'll be going to pick-up a zip of this stuff. He is gonna charge me $200 for the O. which isn't bad at all seeing as I usually pay 500+ a zip. Hopefully I'll have those new pics by tonight and some milk shots :hello:. He said he was also in the process of growing some dank AK47 which has me pretty excited because it's one of the strains I've always wanted to try but have never had the chance.

14. not to sure why he told you he was growing. always a bad idea to talk about that.
    but nice deal 200 for a zip is great. i got some headie stuff for 250 a zip the other day.

15. some nice bud and its even nice when its free...these pics make me want to order some of these seeds.

16. dammit man. your bro told me you got some good shit but that looks even better than he described.
    i am fucking jealous you get to smoke that.
    + rep for some sweet nugz

17. #17 themasochist, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    damn I typed in Marleys Collie never expecting to actually see it, those seeds are so expensive!!!!

You are stoked on this as it is a true connieseurs, spelling, strain you need to make friends with this guy big time.