DANK pickup, awesome experience!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TeaToker, Jun 21, 2010.

1. The other day I picked up some REALLY potent weed from a guy I know. My friend and I went and lit it up with his chillum. After about 3 hits, I was totally gone. My vision went into tunnel vision for about a minute, and I couldn't hear anything. After a little while, everything was in such slow motion, it was almost scary. My friend experienced the same thing. We pretty much forgot our own names. I can't even remember what we did while we were high.

I'm thinking it was Haze x Skunk, because it smelled skunky, the nug had slightly large leaves, and it was potent as hell. The smoke was so harsh, though. I basically couldn't take more than 3 hits, thats how harsh it was. Fun day, though.
    :smoking:

2. Three hits and u were "gone"? dude anyone with decent tolerance smokes 0.5 and more to be 'gone. i doubt this is true.

3. lol probably laced...maybe pcp...maybe crack lol:confused_2:

4. I think its just that you have never had any good dank. Why would dude lie about something so mundane....

1000th post :hello:

5. woop woop! + rep:D

6. Reasons why it sounds like your first time ever smoking.
    1.) you used the term "REALLY potent weed"
    2.) you experienced tunnel vision, deafness, and had nearly forgotten your own name from 3 hits.
    3.) You honestly believe your bud was Haze x Skunk, because it smelled skunky.
    4.) You said you could only take 3 hits, cuz it was that harsh.

Im glad to hear you enjoyed your first time smoking!:smoking:

7. ive got really baked off of 3 hits of banana kush, and also 3 of grandaddy purp so his story is possible.

8. I want what hes having :smoking:

9. lol dat was funny

erm lost yer hearing u say? very odd, possibly laced indeed.

10. sounds like it was laced, 3 hits i mean that dosent sound real, maybe because i have a higher tolerance idk:smoke:

11. "This shit right here *****, this shit right here *****, this shit right here ***** is deaf"
    "So you sayin' if I smoke I'ma die?"
    "Nahh, ***** you ain't gone hear SHIT"
    Welcome to the world of weed.:hello:

12. Sometimes i feel that highness levels depend greatly on the situation you are in. Being in a chill environment, with friends, smoking a new dank pickup has to make the high more enjoyable. This may be partly what happened to you.

13. I'm lightweighted enough to get super stoned off around .2 and I've been smoking for over a year now too, but only around once a week.

14. id be impressed as hell if u were able to tell the exact strain from just smell and looks

15. Sounds like you had some high quality cannabis. :smoking:

I think you need better marijuana. Im a smoker of 4 years on and off and the last year every day. I still can get high off less .5 .

16. He was talking about being "gone," not just high.

17. He prob has a low tolerance, or maybe he picked up some King Kong Weed, the shit thats so dank it looks fukin dusty!

18. oh man your lucky some people will never see good weed in their life... never take kronik for granted...

19. haha it definitely wasn't my first time smoking. I just guessed it could be haze x skunk because of the descriptions I've read about it online. The reason I posted this is because I was surprised that I still have a somewhat low tolerance, and wanted to share it.

20. sounds like some great bud. but the harshness was probably just from the chillum. pieces in the onie or bat form, like a straight piece hit real harsh, but i like it :D