Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Oz of fire!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Moseley66, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Finally getting to smoke after a 1 1/2 week t-break and going through this:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/928536-seriously-getting-pissed.html I waited one more day and got a call from my dealer, he told me he picked some fuckin fire up, and indeed he did, payed an extra thirty than normal because the drought has been hitting us hard evidently.

I'll upload some close up pics later but here's some from now:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks good but def not the best. How much ya pay for the o?

3. 390, (30) more than normal, and it could use a better trim job is all.
    Edit: do you not see the sparkle on those nugs?

4. Yea it actually looks decent but def needs a better trim job. Paid 40 bucks for 4.5 dank gram, new connect aswell so I was happy =]

5. too bad it looks all squished..looks like it could be some pretty good smoke though.

6. Looks dank, the thumbnails make it look like straight schwag tho

7. You're supposed to enlarge the thumbnails all the way until the image takes up the whole page, that's where you will see the real beauty in those nugs.

8. I know, just saying the little thumbnails obv dont do it justice.

9. Like it's been said, trim needed but a nice pickup especially if you've been dry. I'd pay 390 for that in my area, that's a pretty typical price.

10. Price is a little bit high, but the bud looks good though.
    But yeah it looked bricked-out in the thumbnails

11. #11 Deleted member 89359, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011

looks like some tastey smoke to me, enjoy your overpriced therapy

all of our perceptions of bud pricing is flawed

its weed, PRIME should only be like 25 bucks an ounce

fuck the black market, fuck having to pay so much for the most elite domesticated biomass on the planet, fuck hemp prohibition when people are STARVING

FUCK FUCK FUCK

www.votehemp.com

12. #12 Moseley66, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    It's not bricked at all
    and like I said, I normally pay 360 for my ounces, the drought hit us hard and my dealer got overcharged himself for this. Everyone else in my area is paying 25-30 a g because of the drought. 390 still isn't bad for this quality stuff. 2 hits and I'm stoned for 2-3 hours.

13. That's why I said it LOOKED bricked-out in the THUMBNAILS:rolleyes:

14. 390 is steep but sometimes we can't choose our prices. Looks like some good smoke nonetheless.

15. glad you were able to pick some up. Waiting around and being fed bullshit is most annoying. Looks good by the way.