Dank Oh-zee Goes Indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dankohzee, Nov 21, 2011.

1. damn dankoh your killin the indoor game! top shelf smoke is right, those colas are lookin real nice! ide love to puff that sage n sour mm:smoke:

2. Jeeziss, I know!!!! They keep getting bigger too. I've had a coupla touches of rot on one clone, but so far, so good on the rest. I'll let them swell a bit longer:)

Thanks, D.

Yeah man. I say go for it. Just make sure you have your parameters in check. The humidity can get a little crazy. I'm pulling about 12 gallons out of the air per day, most days.

Ah, yes. I have heard you refer to her on numerous occasions. So far the SNS plant we like produces very sweet, floral/citrus tasting nugs, with a very earthy aftertaste. Then smoke is slightly thick and greasy, but not too heavy on the lungs. Unfortunately that individual is unidentified, though we have sampled her several times from a pile of mixed, early SNS buds.

Thanks man. I'm trying to step up my organic game a bit and have been studying a lot and posting little. I'm glad you like the pics.

Aye, Cap'n!! See you very soon!!

Thanks krypto. We're trying our best to grow the finest medicine we can. Its all about the soil.

Thanks buddy.

Hahaha!! It actually makes me laugh out loud sometimes when I get a look at the giant, 12 inch ducts on that thing. I'm fairly certain the heat issue is resolved:)

Anytime, good brother. Anytime;)

3. One word: dank

4. perfectly described :smoke:

5. Looking good Dank, looking good.

6. #626 miscbrah3284, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    haha word, dank can grow some decent pot :p:p

that sage n sour is FAT too, any genetics with SAGE in it with produce well...I grew sage and got my first experience with budrot from colas that were too fat! Same thing happened to Kushage, fat colas that needed much more airflow than i was used to providing and got budrot again....I would love to grow SAGE again, it is in my top 5 favorite buds to smoke....makes colors very vivid its really cool, great sativa high

7. brotha Dankohhhh! where ya at duder?

8. He posted the other day ,he has Ben on the down low big time

9. Where did Dank post?

10. I like your setup dank, That A/C unit is pimp once I get my own house and setup a grow I know I'm picking up one of those units to help cool the place down. Where do you run the exhaust off it to??

Also I've noticed you got some budded plants, Have you figure how much your pulling per watt of light? Looks to be a gram if not more per watt which is wicked good

11. Hey Dank... do you keep mother plants? if so could u post some pics of them! Your grows are always lookin great! What is the other site u are subbed to for your journals?

12. Dank... with that new A/C and all the goodies...what kind of electric bill do you draw. I ask because we dont wanna get attention and what draws attention is being well above the average of other households that are a similar size and age. Wont a 400 to 500 dollar bill be way out of ordinary even for homes with pools? They just put a smart meter on my home without me knowing... now Im wondering if even a closet grow would be safe. I love our new police state and cant wait to have my own drone follow me around... paranoid even without weed. A 1000 watts at 12 hr cycle is about what? 70 bucks a month?

13. Just a fly by "high". We miss you around here. ;) Your produce is amazing Dank :D:wave:

Thanks for stopping by my journal my friend. :love: