Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Nug=)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by efreestylez, Oct 22, 2010.

1. #1 efreestylez, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    Me and my dude copped this nug of 'grandaddy' for $25 and weighed in at 1.6 g
    guy said it was grandaddy but doesnt have any purple on it so i doubt it
    anyways its still sexy:D

Attached Files:

2. Nice deal thats a steal fo real. LOL.

Doesn't really look like the grandaddy I had but just because it isnt purple doesn't mean anything. Nice nug.

3. To be honnest, I don't think that's grandaddy, but it still looks pretty dank. It has nothing to do with the purple. I've seen legit grand daddy that had no visible purple. But grandaddy has a greater amount of visible tricombs on the outside.

But who knows. Maybe it's just the picture. Looks good though. Happy Tokin!

4. yeah you cant see alot of the trichomes cause it was taken on my iphone too
    but in my city its rare to get dank like this

5. that depends fully on how its grown hahahaha.

One thing about GDP, the fan leaves are what end up the most purple, the nugs, are usually on the green side unless a temp drop happens. You can even look it up, bright green nugs on purple ass leaves

6. Nice mids, look stiiiiiiiiiicky!

7. duuuhhrrr hahhaa

8. haha thats funny ive seen that aswell, its not gdp, just some type of kush

9. well you must be a magician to be able to figure out what kind of strain it is via just a low quality pic.... GDP DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE PURPLE FUCKING NUGGETS

10. "Purps" aren't always purple. It depends on a lot of variables during growing, including temp. Anything with purple in the name, you really should take it as a name, rather than a description.

Purps sometimes are purple, but sometimes not. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your bud. It's impossible to say if the name is B.S. or not. But either way, looks dank, rock on.

11. once again, the purp in gdp refers to the plant not solely the nugs..... it has naturally purple fan leaves damnit

12. Well yes, I realize this, however any giver buyer isn't usually going to be able to see the leaves or the rest of the plant.

What I meant is that anything with purp in the name shouldn't be expected to describe the bud. May be purple, may not be. Just depends. The rest of the plant may be perfectly purple, but you aren't going to see that.

Sorry, a bit too blazed.

13. haha yea dude my bad didnt know what you were saying either.... Im also quite high..... I'm so sick of people thinking purple means better, or that its required in the nugs of a strain with purple in the name....?!???! lol.....

14. HAHAHA ok tough guy, considering i know where this shit fucking came from and who the grower is numb nuts, so before coming to talk shit, think about it. never said wasnt bomb, just not gdp. because it isnt. its a pheno of some type of kush.

considering me and him are from the same exact city.:hello:

15. just because its a purple strain doesnt mean that EVERY bud is going to be purple. I wouldnt doubpt if thats some grandaddy purp. looks dank tho... nice pick up

16. The city i live i9n, has less people living in it than yours, and you assume you can account for every nug in your city because you know every fucking person importing/exporting.... i thikn you just lost like 500 points of making sense, you CAN NOT confirm you know what bud that is, and now your just being dumb by saying you know, every strain, of eery nug in your area..... lol sounds like you wish you were the "tough guy" here claiming you know all the bud and that you know what it all is lol....... all i was saying, GDP doesnt have to be purple, and you CAN NOT identify strains via pics....get over it
    Sorry for the errors this keyboard is fucking whack

17. ok you win ill bow down because i dont just live in his city, and know exactly where it came from, but ok brah, because im currently smoking on the EXACT same shit. haha.

18. #18 SIRSOG, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010

OK, if the op comes and will confirm you guys met up, bought the same shit, from the same guy, i still dont care to believe you, ive had weed that looks exactly like 80% of the nuyg shots on here, weed, can look like other weed. Now strangely you MAY be in the same area, but that doesnt mean shit, and you and i know it lol. All i was saying is your a magician if you can identify bud via pics, and you were the one who defensivly responded. Which in turn caused me to respond, because i felt you were just being rude, when i was clearly joking. Id also like to point out, GDP is considered, of the kush family, so maybe you got gdp and were unaware of it because you were the confused one...hmmm why doesnt the OP have to be wrong....yea....exactly