Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank New Pickup PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blackonblack12, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Said it was called K2 :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Awesome pick up man. Looks nice. hows it smell?

3. hell yea that looks super dank

4. Smells real fresh with a hint of pine. Kinda sweet smelling too. Ground up it smells dank as fuck. Real fruity.

5. hahaha so funny, today in college i was thinking ( iwas really high) like what a cool strain name would be and i said 2k or k2 i forget but shit i guess its tokin :( im so baked :)

6. haha thats crazy when i was a middle schooler i used to buy a lot of kb and my dude was always talking about k2 and shit and i always thought it was the dankest bud ever haha. havent heard 'k2' in a long time haha.

7. Nice man, fruity smell always a great sign. Puts a smile on my face. Enjoy! :smoke:

8. looks dank man.
    happy tokin! :smoke: