Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank in the desert (jedi kush)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CellaDwella, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Just picked this up a few days back. The taste is great. :D

Attached Files:

2. looks good.. jedi kush never heard of it but sounds good . you should scrape that keif out of your jar and pack a nice bowl :smoking:

3. never heard of that strain name, but looks good :cool:

4. Nice pickup. it looks similar to the jedi that i bought a month ago in color. i've been trying to find it again because the high was great- a very potent strong indica. The smell was almost like a mix between coffee and pine. I've also had a Jedi/OG kush (indy/sativa) mix, but I liked the pure jedi better.

5. lol yeah i do scrape it but I wait till im low on bud first. :)

6. I just picked up a nug of some Jedi Kush a few days ago and it looks just about the same. Finally found some good strains up in the Florida panhandle.

7. I'm from FL and ive never heard or seen this strain, nice name though.

8. oh god, *ORGASM*
    that looks sooo good, my mouth is watering.
    bout to go find some loud right now

9. lol im all the way down in Naples and i just picked up some jedi and this shit is identical to what you got. Not the best in town but sure is good

10. Looks like some bomb!

11. may the force be with you!! LOL not sure if the name is correct but nice

12. [quote name='"roboctipus"']I just picked up a nug of some Jedi Kush a few days ago and it looks just about the same. Finally found some good strains up in the Florida panhandle.[/quote]

Whereabouts pm me ive got a qp of green martian will post pics later 45 1/8th 15 per g 280 oz i live in clearwater area