Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK from Central Fl, Master Kush and Mr Nice Guy, AK-47xbubblegum pick-ups UPDATE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Jun 9, 2011.

1. #1 T-Wrecksx420x, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Sorry about my 2mp camera :( [better pics underneath]
    KUSH!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    nice morning solo joint

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    closet sesh

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    a 2 gram joint my girlfriend rolled up 0_o

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    two blunts i rolled for us at the driving trails by/in NASA that we smoked back to back, very nice

2. looks like mids to me man, lots of stems..... you can fool some of the people some of the time. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

3. is that weed or grass? cant tell

4. Come smoke it and see it you can. Its my cell phone camera, One batch did have some external stems we trimmed. its outdoor but is from a dispensary in Weed,CA as well as the mr nice guy but i didnt have any pictures of that strain. sorry about the pics. my girlfriends canon will look much better, ill add a few macros tomorrow after we get another zone :cool:

5. I prefer the saying: "You can fool the fans, but you can't fool another player..."

6. looks like mids to me...

its from a dispensary in weed,ca? uhhh what????

7. exactly... it's like... how the fuck do you know that and the bud looks like straight mids. Weed, CA is so small too lol. It's right next to Mt Shasta. Quit bs'in us homie ;)

8. why would i come on here to bullshit about some mids? its just a mid range cell phone camera that makes any shot closer than two feet look blurry making it look like mids. i know i wouldn't get dank kudos for these pics when i saw their big asses posted up so why would i take an ounce of mids and lie to you lol. well youl see the macros, granted my batches of kush dont have the biggest nugs but the nice guy im getting today has big dense buds so il post up, i hate these kinds of threads.

9. Just post high rez pics my man... take a look at my stash thread for reference ;)

10. Leave the man alone. Its all bud. :) Keep toking bro. Lookin' forward to the pics

11. [​IMG]
    bubblegumxAK-47 nug, same strain i just used to make 2 grams into iso hash
    [​IMG]
    master kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    iso hash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ended up getting most of those leafs out
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
    this shit is fire, i recommend everyone to make iso hash its so easy

13. ^^^

^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!

thank you, the macro really does adds ten years though doesnt it?

yeah

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FUCKFUCKFUCKSTUPIDFUCK^^^^^^^^^^^^^DANK PICS ABOVE SMART ASS. and weed has dispensaries dumb, small or not, iv never been there. i just have friends there

14. Hey man, i knew weed had dispensaries... it's cali... just about every town has one. I never said they didn't, all that i said is that your weed didn't look all that great. Now that you have posted some better pics i can assure you that your weed is no mids... and it's not any 15%+ THC bud either... it looks like the homegrown 50/eighth chronic we get around here man. Sooo... your bud is good but you were talking it up like it was the dankest dank in the world which it most certainly is not. Just some good dank it looks like... :smoke:

Have fun man, no hard feelings, i just think if you are going to go and talk up about this medical you got from Cali you should probably post some better pictures... so your friends ship it to you? That's tight. I can't wait to do my first mail order transaction ;)

15. yeah it isnt the best bud ever but in a day or two a whole bunch of new strains are gonna be in so im pretty exited

16. cool, so you get it personally? That's legit... :smoke: if so.

What's your prices? Montana medical is very cheap... 200-250/oz usually... 25-40/eighth for the best of the best (top shelf as most say)

My buddy and I get quaps for $700-800... we just picked up 3.5 oz for $720, always nice knowing some patients since some happen to home grow and their caregivers always have great strains... some are better than others it looks like... Ive bought Blue Dream and Purple Snow so far. Check my stash thread... ill get this thread looking good not trying to thread jack lol

Purple Snow (6.5g nug, this thing is no joke... so dense)
    [​IMG]

17. ^ nice bud man and a lot of people claim their bud comes from cali

edit:personally, it wouldn't matter to me as long as it's dank and also i'd rather grow my own:smoke:

18. Yeah same, im all about homegrowns and collective buds... Montana medical is great... but we will be essentially losing our medical system next month with this new bill... all my people will still be patients/caregivers however :cool: (i hope)

19. I'm from south Florida and my connect copped some of the same shit and some OG Kush too