Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(DANK) Cherry Bomb (HD Vid)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FireInYourLungs, Jan 22, 2010.

1. checkitout, just got some dank fuckin' Cherry Bomb, tastes delicious!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPe6LIAR-jY]YouTube - Cherry Bomb![/ame]

I took one rip and I've been high for two hours... but I did just end my 1 week t break so that helps! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. looks like some good green, nothing id pay over $10 g for.

3. maybe your prices are a little bit lower than mine lol... whatever I'm in the state with the most expensive weed, I deal with it alright :wave:

4. man it would be nice to come across a seed in a bag of cherry bomb. that weed is nuts.

5. Less videos and more pictures:p
    Reeferman Seeds Cherry Bomb Indica

6. Looks tasty as fuck, no doubt.

7. Looks like some dank bud man! Great video! + repp!! :smoking:

8. nice! thanks bro. last time i looked around i couldn't find anything.

9. hahah sorry bro i didnt mean anything by that. what state you live in?

10. I actually got one single seed... I've gotten a couple of Jack Herer seeds from a fucking POTENT batch, which was also exciting. Maybe I'll have to plant em...

11. Haha np man, I'm in MA where you're lucky if you can get a slice of real real kind shit for $60

12. for some reason it's fucked up and won't let me attach pictures... :confused:

whatever :smoking:

13. How many grams is that?

14. Looks like you got some dank buds there man! never seen an HD video before so +rep to you

15. maybe 1.5 grams, but I got a whole eighth. I would have bought a quarter but I think I'm going to get Blueberry next week instead :smoking: