Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dank buds or dank glass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluedream420x, Mar 6, 2011.

1. If you had to make the choice between dank buds or high end glass which would you choose?

I'm starting to get more into high end glass so that's probably what id choose. Just got a n3rd oil rig :)

2. Definetly some heady glass.. in the long run you will thank yourself since youl always have nug to puff on..but a beauty to puff OUT of? quite a treat.

post pics when you get it id love to see some heady work:D:smoke:

3. You'd be suprised how many people disagree. I'm the only one out of all my friends who is into high end glass. I'm gunna post some pics up on gd when I get it (its in the process of being shipped).

P.s. check out my gd thread same username I've got a few cool things posted over there:smoke:

4. How about some decent quality glass and some dank buds. No need to blow all your dough on an outrageous piece.

5. deff get the glass. go on like a week t-break or something for the crisening of your new piece.

6. A nice piece because I carry enough dank bud with me already :rolleyes: But really, glass because I want to get the nicest hit possible regardless of the weed.

7. If i HAD to choose, id take the dank herbs and smoke it out of a blunt.

8. i'm one of the ones who disgrees, i've got a £25 black leaf bong, and it'll do me til it breaks. bongs break a fair bit in my flat, so thats one reason for keeping it cheap, but also i just don't see the point in spending 200 on a bong when one for a 10th of the price does the same thing.

9. dank glass, better in the long run.

10. it all depends on what you mean by "same thing". Will it deliver heat treated weed (smoke) to your lungs? ofcourse! But will it provide the thrill and aesthetic value of a high end piece paired with the smoothest tastiest toke of your life? Possibly, but then thats a life yet to be lived.

Just checked out your threads btw Bluedream, loving the inline bub!! it just fits so beautifully in your hand i feel like i could toke real nicely on a hike :bongin:

what beauty you got waiting for you in shipping?

11. I already have some legit glass, so I just worry about gettin the good weed. But if i had to choose I would pick premium glass over premium bud.

12. Smoking utensils over weed.

Once you get something GOOD it will last you for years and you wont have to shop around anymore.
    However there will always be weed.
    I'm sure your friends will get something dank if you get a sick piece.

13. I'd rather have the weed over the high-end glass. High-end vape though? Choose that.

14. Amen brother! :wave:

15. I'd go for the bud, putting a little cash aside for a few weeks or whatever. Then go for the glass. No need to rush it :smoke:

16. Problem is most people probably will have a different agenda on their mind later on down the road, well at least that's the way it always is for me.

17. Great glass, good grass.

18. I'm sure that works for you, but you must also be a somewhat of a lightweight at smoking, as after you have smoked for years and years, you can tell a difference in how a bong milks.

Low price/shitty bongs will milk alright, but its generally pretty light and the smoke will reach your lungs before you decide to clear it.

Expensive bongs, like common strait shots (illidelph, syn, not a big fan of ROOR's) will milk like a mother fucker at the bottom. Turning the smoke strait yellow. When rip it, your getting a lot more bang for you buck. So spend a little extra money on a nice piece and you get to use less trees to get you just as high.

For the record, I don't even have a nice piece (taken by the Ranger's) but I will still advocate one as I used to think the exact same thing as you up until a few months ago.

19. I'm about to go on T break for a new bong. It will all be worth it in the end :bongin:

20. Low-mid end glass can be just as eye appealing and smooth as high end glass. You just gotta know where to look. Molino is mid level glass i think, they sell good looking smooth hitting bongs at mid level prices.