Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Phury, Mar 28, 2012.

1. okay, so im getting some lemon haze X g13 brownies:D and i have some questions

- im going to be at a concert and a campground, i can usually control my high but ive never taken edibles. could i go unnoticed if i wear glasses?

-where would be a good place to store them? (im going to have the brownies about a week before i plan on eating them, i live with my parents so no fridge)

-would i be ok to drive a golf kart around :p

- what kind of effects can i expect? slight visuals, able to move around and talk etc. my tolerance is extremely low (everyday smoker for 2 years up until aout 5 months ago, just started in moderation again) and the batch is gonna have about 12 brownies in it with 6+ grams of some chronic.

Thanks for the help guys, im new to GC and im really enjoying it :hello: