Dangers of covid vaccination?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ultramaxx, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Of course they can be, but even though someone gets a card doesn't mean they got the jab.

2. Just in - France un recommends covid vaccination for healthy population.

• Like Like x 1
  3. When I went to get my 2nd dose, I lost my card. She found my 1st dose on some database in seconds, said there's a website to prove you have it.
    You can fake a card, but not the system, unless you work admin for their database.

4. The fake card window won’t last once they tighten the screws around our necks.

5. Sure you can, the database information is updated by the doctors office. His doctor filled out the form, gave him the card, and threw out the bottle of vaccine with that barcode number on it. It didn't cost him anything, just the taxpayers. So there were no duplicate lot numbers, all's good. I actually know a handful of docs who did this because they completely disagreed with ole joes decrees and my son was in the key demographic to have fatal reactions. She didn't want him to fall over dead from a cardiac event. I'm guessing there were hundreds, if not more, doctors who did this over the course of the pretend pandemic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. How I see it is there is no "incision" point anywhere in the human body saying "put needle here".

In ancient times man fasted from food altogether, as animals do in the wild when sick, and at times drunk herbal teas for assistance for healing any type of illness or disease. The modern-mind of man thinks otherwise, and the power of information has landed on the hands of those who only seek profit and have no interest in health.

I personally got sick once during the whole few years, everyone around me got sick many times, many of them double and triple vaxxed. Chemicals are a band-aid approach, it is nature we truly need to heal.