Dangers of covid vaccination?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ultramaxx, Sep 2, 2021.

1. What are the potential dangers ? I’ve heard many who get the vaccine still catch covid ..
    Had an offer for a small gift card to get it but not sure it’s worth the Risk….

2. 99.7% chance of living if you get it, most who die already have serious health problems and or are older as well. Deaths from people who have covid get counted as deaths with covid. The government is trying so hard to sell you on being "saved" from this disease that they have over hyped and lied about. Apparently Biden's clown ass wants to label people who question it as potential terrorists? The CDC for 40 years also injected black people with syphilis, unbeknownst and unconsensually. Google "the tuskegee syphilis experiment".

Also since when do people get bribed to do things for their health that are good? Like you'd bribe someone to lick dog shit not go on a jog. Also if people go back and forth between bribes and threats they never have your best interests, even dogs know that.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. No complications???? People have died even after getting the vaccine

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I think you mean fewer complications, not none.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. My own hesitancy dissolved by acknowledging that those who are not vaccinated suffer more when contracting the illness. Elk meat and ice baths are a poor substitute for science.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 77%-92% of people in my town Hospitalized with Covid are unvaxed. That being said, my Wife had a rare breakthrough case and was home sick for a week. She works at a JD detention center and lots of kids in n out.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. It isnt "rare " when we hear about it daily even hourly ...

8. Got a garage full of Herbalife?

9. Dont even know what that is

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The supplement industry's version of Mary Kay; a pyramid marketing scheme that bled the retirement savings from gullible and trusting innocents. My response was a less than veiled dig at the implication given by your comment. Confirmation bias fed by repeated iterations from a skewed source doesn't equal full investigation of the facts. All news should be further researched to comprehend the validity of the information.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Some times I feel like the Black Knight listening to Arthur tell me about his flesh wound.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sure cool.

13. Back in January I'm delivering Pfizer vaccine to Botswana (Africa) 15 tonnes gone in 12 minutes,
    delivering to LAX last month, same load 18 hours to turn around ...lol.
    ..its like the more money you got the more you ain't gonna get it.

The first jab last year, made me very ill for many days I lost 25 pounds thats the good news
    even with Africa included more deaths in the usa then anyplace else from what I've seen

Oh except eastern India the bodies are piled so high on the Ganges you wont believe it,
    waiting for cremation wood that will never arrive ..the smell can be felt for miles
    \wiki
    In December 2020 a gallop poll found that 63% of Americans were willing to receive the Covid 19 vaccine.[203]
    Political leanings are reflected in vaccine hesitancy. Early in the pandemic, before vaccines were available, a poll conducted May 20–21, 2020, found that 44% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats believed a debunked conspiracy theory that Bill Gates was plotting to use a COVID-19 vaccine to inject microchips into the population here

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. I'd say you're off to a bad start. Nothing personal.

It's like when my GP said that kids who get the chicken pox vaccine will not get shingles later in life. Of course I believed him. Then I found legit studies that show a crazy increase in shingles in exactly the vaccinated group. In fact, instead of getting shingles in old age like the pre chickenpox vaccine group, the vaccinated group are getting them at a much earlier age - between 30-40.

15. Maybe you could answer a question for me? I have Dilantin Induced Cerebellum Damage and no longer need any medication of that kind. I have been getting flu shots for many years with no complications. This past April I got the Covid shot, then in October I had a flu shot. The Covid caused no problems. The Flu shot in mid Oct. On the other hand did. For 3 days I ran a fever that was very high. Then the following four days I was weak, tired, confused, also I was dropping stuff. A week after the shot I woke up with my hands and arms completely numb and useless. 2 days later I could no longer support my weight with my legs. I laid in bed for around 36 hours, then I began to recover. First I could walk then my legs stronger. My hands and arms have slowly and not completely recovered. I already had a pretty bad EMG. My legs have been radically affected by the Cerebellum damage and after the flu shot and resulting case of Glian Barre, now my hands and arms have lasting damage as well.
    Because of my nerve damage should I have never been given vaccinations? Should I avoid vaccinations going forward? I am seriously considering it. It's my feeling that I got very lucky by not ending up on life support. I plan to never get anymore vaccinations, I already had serious neurological issues, and wonder if this was always a possibility and if I should have been warned?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn -sorry to read this

17. its very simple and I have said to many of the last few months, many who chose to ignore sound medical advice

get the jabs or die

many of those who claim to have no jab have indeed had them, see it as down market trolling ,,
    obviously in the states this covid shit has turned to a political thing and thats a shame and yet very typical ..
    think for yourself .. good luck

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. If the reason you do it is for a small gift card, your doing it for the wrong reason. Theres risks to getting it. Theres risks to not getting it. Make an informed, educated decision.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I feel fortunate that I trusted my instincts and rejected a Neurologist's recommendation to undergo treatment for "Idiopathic Epilepsy" with the medication you had the adverse reaction to. This was over twenty years ago after several nocturnal Gran Mal episodes which couldn't be explained by blood work, EEG, CT scans or an MRI. The same skepticism at the time was holding me off from addressing Hep-C until medications were modulated so that the Interferon was only a once a week injection along with Ribavirin. Frustratingly, I feel I've never been back to 100% since that 48 week course of therapy which proved effective with my final tests revealing no active viral load.
    These experiences played into my initial reticence to get the Covid shot but as I mentioned the understanding that unvaccinated individuals were suffering more severe reactions guided my change of heart.. Time will tell whether or not these become societal requirements but empirical evidence should always win over fear and ignorance. It is sad that many fellow growers I've become familiar with through this forum cling to hearsay anecdotal reference to form the basis of their own rejection. As many are my age and older, I don't look forward to losing their voices to this disease when they could minimize the impact of the inevitable infection coming their way.

20. It’s everyone’s own FREE CHOICE!!! What happens happens.
    Life goes on

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1