Dangers of covid vaccination?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ultramaxx, Sep 2, 2021.

1. I already have bad enough side effects from any vaccination no thanks haha !! Bat shit crazy people afraid of covid ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've had my 2 Moderna shots, as has my wife. With both of us, the worst symptom we had was a sore arm, 2 days max. I'm 57 with diabetes, heart disease, and my ass ain't ignoring the science. Politics be damned. And when I'm eligible, I'm getting a booster.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Covid is the biggest scam since the moon landing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Interesting theory. Can I ask why you say that?

5. I don't know anything for sure but I've never heard of a single person even closely related to me get sick. This sorta all looks like a sneaky WW3.

6. This utube video explains a lot.
    Screenshot_20211106-000742_YouTube.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. This is what I mean go get ya jab then post online its all crap, down-market trolling its called
    of the 12 or so peeps I know from the Yugoslavia area
    not one would ever call themselves Yugoslavian ...whys that?
    Croatia [​IMG]
    Slovenia [​IMG]
    Macedonia [​IMG]
    Bosnia and Herzegovina [​IMG]

little angry tribes but never a Yugo

like saying you are from the central southern states, just never said ... a FAIL

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. you are afraid of having no car or being broke
    but not afraid of choking to death in you own snot with Covid
    you turn purple suffocating, eyes bugling not fast either ...UGH

tell us more?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You forgot Serbia. And Yugoslavia blew itself off the world map completely. I was a germaphobe once it can be difficult.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. #30 Ultramaxx, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    I’m just worried about the effectiveness, it may not have as many side effects as the flu shot . Maybe I should take it eventually even if I’m skeptical side effects can’t be as bad as covid. Suprized no bigger incentives to get it like prizes and money haha ..

11. I Gott a COVID Vaccine Shot a Long Times Ago I Don Remember Which One But My Husband Got It Too An We Both Fine. I Wish My Kids Could Get Them Too Tho!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mass and many states were doing $1,000,000 lottery - where you could only win if you had the jab…. Noting like incentives for getting a rushed through vaccine -

13. The vaccine is a scam and the virus is a hoax but JFK jr coming out of hiding to anoint the orange one king of the Earth is a realistic belief.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sure I'm afraid of a slow agonizing death ...9mm to the head anyday,
    but to add their was a Doctor last night on Swedish Tv rattling on how all the vaccine denier's were looser's in some way trapped by addiction or dominating bosses or parents ..

what we in Europe don't understand is why all the most deaths and all the deniers are all in the usa
    is it to show the world how 'free' you are as it ain't working

15. Man you still mesmerized by the 2 party smoke this nonsense government hides behind? Keep everyone fighting about nothing so no one sees whats actually happening.

You really think anything positive is coming out of this mass death? 350,000 PEOPLE. Not republicans. Not democrats. PEOPLE.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. How many vacc have died?
    How many non vacc are still living just fine?
    Still a 98%+ survival rate last time I looked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. and if you play Russian Roulette you have an 83% chance of surviving.
    it's up to you to decide what odds you are comfortable with.

with 2shots + a booster, mine is a lot closer to 100%.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. I honestly have begun hoping for an asteroid to hit the reset button on this fading blue marble; despite the beauty of rainbows and the laughter of children, mankind has done a poor job of working within the ecosystem. There seems at times more animosity than brotherhood in almost every community - with little reaching out to build on common ground.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Soooo 98+% vs maybe close to 100% vac … maybe

do you get flu shot every year as well?

20. Rat #1, "Have you gotten the Covid vaccine?"
    Rat #2, "No, they're still testing it on humans."

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1