Dangerous

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MrMota, Nov 5, 2021.

1. I am not going to bother. The reviews are enough. Actually, the fact it's got Mel Gibson in it, would be enough. Any movie these days with Gibson (or Cage, or any of the has-beens) is garbage.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lemme guess the title

Dangerous is a story of two women who have some bad experiences with men and in due course passionately fall in love with each other. The film's story proceeds with how violently they fight the men to protect their love leads to an explosive climax.

Dangerous A reformed sociopath journeys to a remote island to investigate the mystery behind his brother's demise, but soon ends up facing off with more than he bargained for

Dangerous Revolves around the life of Aditya Dhanraj (Karan Singh Grover), a young struggling entrepreneur, who discovers that his wife Diya Dhanraj (Sonali Raut) has gone missing. He sets out to find his wife with the help of the police, only to discover that his ex-girlfriend Neha Singh (Bipasha Basu) will be handling his case. In pursuit of the truth, will they dig into many...

Dangerous An alcoholic actress who is considered a dangerous jinx is rehabilitated, but she then shows that she's as dangerous as ever.

Dangerous A story of forbidden love, set against the culturally diverse backgrounds of Sydney's western suburbs street crime and the affluence of Sydney's eastern suburbs.

and about 30 other titles named just Dangerous ...lol

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. You can see the title there on the trailer, you know! :smoking-banana:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. its 2021... there are no good movies anymore.

5. they should all just call them 'Woke' nowadays.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. try
    Best action - Copshop
    best western .. Old Henry
    best Tech Comedy Free Guy

No Gibson or Cage check one out

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I'll try.

What's yur favorite flick(s) vostok?

<Man who would be King (1975)?
    <Kingdom of Heaven (2005)?
    <LOTR (2001)?
    <The Mission (1986)?
    <The Last Samurai (2000)?
    <Alien!?

its 2021
    upload_2021-11-6_1-41-12.png

I have no faith in modern film (or series).

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. any local Mexican movies...?

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Iono Bout Mel Gibson Iain Really A Fan But That CopShop Movie Was Lit AF!

~Toni~

10. I just watched Copshop. Although the cinematography was well done, I'm not sure what the theme was. Its just classic pulp fiction, and unfortunately, a sign of the times.
    OK, I get it, its just a action/thriller, but don't pass this off as a good story.
    And btw the black female protagonist that cannot die = woke generation (ooo trending!) talk about pandering to the gun totting American psycho culture.
    This is Tarantino styled violence :/ there's no real story here except that guns are cool, black women are tough, and killing cops is fun.
    You are being blatantly brain washed and dumbed down.
    [​IMG]
    enjoy

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #11 trojangrower, Nov 7, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    ok.. I'm really trying here to be nice. I am looking at the top 50 for 2021 from IMDB.
    I did not watch all the movies on the list, but I did watch some of them; a lot of woke shit though.
    I kinda liked Old. Its a creative story and overall a good movie.
    Mare of Easttown was a good series, showed the weakness in people, the imperfection that Arthur Miller went on about.
    Boss Level felt like a ripoff of Edge of Tomorrow (2014).
    Flinch is too much like Chappie (2015).
    Jungle Cruise ... idk, jumanji part v? kinda like. Kids movie with unnecessary woke slights that are inappropriate for kids=bad (we'll convert your kids??? fuck off).

Did anyone watch Last Night in Soho? maybe that one is good?
    or The Last Duel?

woke bs. another example

44. American Skin (2019)

R | 89 min | Drama, Thriller

6.9 Rate
    24 Metascore (haha)
    A Marine veteran working as a school janitor tries to mend his relationship with his son after a divorce. When his son is killed by a police officer found innocent without standing trial, he takes matters into his own hands.

ugh. I won't watch this mindless propaganda = bad.

You want to talk about wokeness, how about talking about how another Palestinian kid was murdered yesterday from Israeli forces.

oh hush... go back to zzzleep.

edit: idk why there are some not 2021 movies on that list duh

and taste is taste. You like apples I like oranges. all good people.
    its just, movies like Copshop, you already know what the end is. You know she won't die... because she's SUPERWOMAN lol.

12. On that list I've seen:
    The Father (excellent)
    Nomadland (boring, boring, yawn...)
    Dune (nice cinematography but nothing happens)
    The White Tiger (good)
    and loads of good films that were not on that list.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The Green Knight was ok... I will try the white tiger later.
    maybe I just outgrew popular movies and should stick to documentaries.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. here: Last Night in Soho (2021)

• Like Like x 1
  15. so much for documentaries in 2021
    upload_2021-11-7_12-25-29.png
    lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Unknown Crime and Penalties...The story of the Danbury Trashers, is an excellent documentary. I'm with you all on the movies though

• Like Like x 1
  17. oh? is this like Slapshot (1977)??? that was a funny movie.