Danger?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by scottishere15, Mar 29, 2009.

1. What dangers are there with the law when one posts their grow journal online? Should I be concerned? Is there any way to tie my posts to me? I'm sure this is a noob question. Sorry

2. No. Theres no way that any law enforcement is going to specifically pick out you from 10,000 others who post on this site. And even if they did, I don't think GC would give up your information and if GC gave up your information I doubt they will get your email adress provider to do so as well.

3. And depends on which country you are in, I suppose.

4. but there is a risk with anything you do and anything is possible. watch your back.

5. The govt has trained hackers, if they wanted someones info bad enough they wouldn't need to ask grasscity for it lol.

6. As long as you dont have a journal about growing thousands of plants, and advertise it on multiple websites, youre set.

7. It seems this question wasn't so nooby after all. There seems to be a general consensus that we aren't in much danger here though. Which is good :)