danger Urgent noob question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenElohim, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Okay so I've never grown before and this has been my first time
    Ever having my own baby girl, I've pretty much been letting nature take care of everything
    since I lack the sufficient funds to get a bunch of fertilizers and nutrients, I fed her once while she was in vegetative state with a 20-20-20 tomatoe fertilizer, and by accident I fed her the same thing once during the first week of flowering, currently the bottom leaves have started to yellowing, I was wondering if its TO LALATE to start feeding her flowering nutes ( dfk ) ? Any insight would be great, thanks a lot guys!

2. Congrats on your first baby girl.

It's damn near impossible to tell what's going on without some pix.

3. generally yellowing is a nitrogen deficiency. search the forums for floweing nutes   great insights

this

5. Try and get some Jamaican bat guano, seabird guano, bone meal, kelp meal and feed it to the plants. Or you can find something else good for flowering. Spending a few buck can greatly increase yield and quality of bud. A few bucks today pay off in the finish product.

6. How does she look? I really don't have the funds like I've said, maybe ten to 15 bucks, should I buy some dfk bloom?

Attached Files:

7. If you have a hydro store near you see if they carry pure blend pro.

I pay 20 dollars each for veg and bloom.

[​IMG]

8. Can someone see what's wrong with my plant?

like i said before dude, you need nitrogen...   kronicly insane knows his shit... do what he said, or i just use fish emulsion and tiger bloom.. very cost effective for my situation

theres nothing wrong with ur plant ..let it go..the leaves will yellow naturally  the plants taking the nutrients from them for the buds ...and NO u dont need nitrogen ...exsessive nitrogen at this point will do nothing but make ur buds airy and overly leafy ..get some bloom ferts  it doesnt have to be the most expensive shit around just whatever u can get will be better then nothing until u get some real knowledge under ur belt peeeeeace

11. Look perfectly fine to me, don't really need N in flower

12. Or for a quick nitrogen boost just pee on them. :smoke:

13. Eat asparagus for added flavour haha, can someone tell me what the consequences of using 20-20-20 blue powder nute would be if used during flowering?

14. In flowering you don't want to much N because it would promote more veg growth then bud growth. Also when in flowering plants use more P&K nutes for bud production.

15. #15 GreenElohim, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    I just picked up something called "Schultz bloom builder 5-30-5 liquid plant food with
    micronutrients " it says for indoor plants use 2.5 ml per 4 liters of water. For outdoor plants use 20 ml per 8 liters of water, what should I do?
    Second would this be good to use? ! Pretty much my last question, thanks a lot for the help guys I appreciate it

16. #16 Old School Smoker, Aug 30, 2013
    I am using bottanicare hydroplex 0-10-0. Is that good for bud development? It says that it is good for hydrogardens, coco and soil. I am using soil. Any feed back will appriciated.

17. #17 tplat, Aug 30, 2013
    The nitrogen number isn't real high and that's good when in flowering the P is a little high but should work but the K is a little low. You can start at like a 50% mix ratio and if it handles it fine slowly bump it upto 100% mix ratio. For flowering nutes your P&K should be higher then the N.

18. Looks like it should work fine, by the way from what I saw online the NPK is 0-10-6.

19. LOL the 6 looked like a zero. Had to re-read that. Thanks :)

20. I would pass on pissing on it, kinda gross to think about it.