Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Danger in bongs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by formula_d, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Although bongs save your lungs from ash and other gunk, I have experienced crazy pain in my chest and been put out of commission for a few days once because of the giant hits some bongs can deliver. Any one else feel this way? sometimes it seems like it isn't healthy to be taking in so much smoke at one time, I'm no new smoker and I can handle big rips but every so often I take in more than I can handle and have to opt out of rotation for a few.

2. I have felt pain in my chest after taking a huge hit before. Then I just take it easy. I'm sure you're allright as long as you do it in moderation

3. Well I'd say if I felt that way (which I personally don't) I would take smaller rips until you find the perfect size of a hit that you can take. Just don't milk the Bong fully? :confused: Get better weed so its smoothier, add some ice, get a better bong (more water filtrations), vaporizer? Hope that helped? :smoke: WELCOME TO THE WONDERFULY MAGICAL CITY OF GRASSCITY! ENJOY YOUR STAY! :D I DO! ;) :smoke::)

-Anything's Possible!

4. I would have to agree, marijuana is a great naturally occuring drug, but use it don't

abuse it. - not my saying (quoted off of some one's sig, don't remember name) ;)

5. Ice Ice baby.

6. just because your bong toking doesnt mean you have to take huge hits.

7. Indeed the way to go if you're gonna be roasting a bong. I even have a mini fridge in my room with ice cubes in the freezer area for each session.

8. Hell yeah I got two trays full all the time in my mini fridge right next to where I blaze.