Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dang

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ItsSDman, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Well me and my friend gave my best friend a hash brownie to make up for trashing her house yesterday because she thoroughly enjoys getting high and we thought it'd be nice. And she told some of her other friends because she was high and needed company. and then an hour ago I get an IM from this douche bag threatening to do something if I ever give her weed again because I'm corrupting this poor girl or whatever.
    Pot has given me so many friends but sometimes times like these just give smoking a schwag taste in my throat :(

2. lolwat

3. what is he gonna do try and beat you up lol what a douche, if someone likes getting high giving them something to get them high is like a nice service.Shows she is a total bitch though if she didnt explain to him anything or justify you at all.

4. get this out of seasoned tokers somebody please...so many inexperienced tokers posting nonsense in here...