Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dang Guys Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superxboy11, Jun 11, 2013.

1. So yeah I took 1 complete new brand today and got a permanent smell which is not going after taking mouth freshener too what to do?

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. excuse me WHAT? are you skipping English class again? 

3. Oh, I am sorry. My English is not good.

sent from mah mobile

4. Cigg smell lasts forever, I carry around a little bottle of hand sanitizer that i use literally every single time i smoke, as far as breath I have no idea, i just put up with it  :confused_2:

5. Well here in India, cigs's smell goes after taking mouth fresheners maybe I should start to keep sanitizers as well

6. yup now I feel like a dick. My bad homie. 

7. lolly pop if the taste is in ru mouth, use ferbreze if its in ur room  wash ur hands if its on ur hands  i did not understand a word u said

8. Indian cigs may be different but American cigs are absolutely disgusting. Stick to bud my friend. 

9. Smoke clove cigs. Smells better.

10. Just don't give a fuck dude. Just smoke and chill.

11. I remember after smoking a cigarette, I would reek like it for hours. If you absolutely need the nicotine fix, you might want to try switching to snuff (nasal tobacco). You just sniff it into your nostrils and enjoy the "smell" and nicotine fix. I used to be a smoker but had to quit because it just started to make me feel like shit, and smell like shit, now I exclusively use snuff and have never had a problem with it.

12. how about dont smoke a cigarette in the first place?

13. isn't there like somewhere in india, breathing the air for a day is equivalent to 2.5 packs of cigs?

14. Brush your teeth! Then use a mouthwash like Listerine.