Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dancefestopia as first music festival?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tay1231, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I've been a lurker here on the forums for a while, but I suppose its time to make a post. I discovered cannabis about six months ago and I quickly discovered that I'm a big fan of the stuff. I've been thinking about going to a music festival to have a great weekend experience, and Dancefestopia seems like a great place to start.

Dancefestopia- Kansas City Ultimate Music Festival

Has anybody ever been? The line up this year looks great, but what are the odds of getting caught with bud? Also, how discreet are you supposed to be at music festivals? Sorry for the noob questions.

2. nobody going to see wiz?

3. give me a ride and ill go :D

4. Damn what a bomb line up. Nah you shouldn't be to worried, I saw wiz when he played in ATL a few months back. When he came on joints were EVERYWHERE. Just get in the middle of the crowd and toke.

5. If you wanna meet me in OK, I'll give you a ride and a nice flight:smoke:

6. Thats what I was hoping, but the website said something about everytime you leave the premise, you'll be subjected to another vehicle search. I was hoping they were only worried about alcohol.

7. you should be alright........thats a younger crowd festival, im sure there will be plenty of smokers.

now if you were going to a festival like this, you wouldnt have to worry one little bit!:

All Good Festival

ill be there!

:D

-OSUB

8. I'll be at wakarusa

9. i wanted to go to see primus sooooo freakin bad man! my schedule wont allow me to go, however :(

-OSUB

10. I didn't recognize too many of the names from the All Good Festival. However, I just found the dancefestopia website. Looks like a good time and well worth the $100 ticket!

11. WIZ KHALIFA, FLO RIDA, 3OH!3, MATISYAHU, MORGAN PAGE, DEV, NEW BOYZ, OUTASIGHT, YELAWOLF, 2 LIVE CREW, BREATHE CAROLINA, HYPER CRUSH, MATT DAREY, NINA SKY, JUMP SMOKERS, FILO AND PERI, YOLANDA BE COOL,
    XV, IGGY AZALEA, IRV DA PHENOM, SECRET PANDA SOCIETY, LENNY MINK.
    +30 REGIONAL AND EMERGING ARTISTS

THE 1ST ANNUAL DANCEFESTOPIA MUSIC FESTIVAL AT RICHARD L. BERKLEY RIVERFRONT PARK, JUNE 1ST & 2ND 2012

Dancefestopia, the Heartland's inaugural high-energy music festival, brings together an unprecedented gathering of Top-40, Electronic and Hip-Hop stars, including Wiz Khalifa, Flo Rida, Dev, 3OH!3, Matisyahu, Outasight and Breathe Carolina. Drawing fans from all across the country to Kansas City, Dancefestopia Music Festival has quickly established itself as a premier Summer destination festival.

“We've created something special in Dancefestopia,” said Kevin Bordegon, producer/director of the Festival. “The unbelievable energy these top artists provide will ‘wow' our festival goers. We took the top names in electronic, hip-hop and radio air-play, then electrified the atmosphere with an unbelievable riverfront private park location. Dancefestopia is a stunning celebration of summer and Kansas City.”

All named talent performs on The Pitch Main Stage, while 30+ regional and emerging artists will perform on the Red Bull MXT. Tickets for the two-day festival are just $99 through April or until allotment runs out; details available at Dancefestopia.com. Camping passes and VIP options are also detailed at Dancefestopia.com.

The Pitch Main Stage Lineup:
    Wiz Khalifa
    Flo Rida
    3OH!3
    Matisyahu
    DEV
    New Boyz
    YelaWolf
    2 Live Crew
    Breathe Carolina
    OUTASIGHT
    Yolanda Be Cool
    Hyper Crush
    Morgan Page
    Matt Darey
    Nina Sky
    Filo and Peri
    Jump Smokers
    XV
    Iggy Azalea
    Irv Da Phenom
    Secret Panda Society
    Lenny Mink

General Admission, 2-Day Pass (No age restrictions)
    $99 (Through April 30th)
    $119 (May 1st)
    $129 (May 16th)

Limited VIP
    Limited VIP Experience tickets start at just $170. VIP grants exclusive 2-Day/2-Night access to the VIP Party Tent. The ticket includes alcohol beverages (Age 21+ only). You must also purchase a GA ticket to enter the festival.

Camping
    Camping starts at just $50 for a two-night pass. Limited sites available, please secure early. One pass per sector, not per person.

Don't forget to use the promo code McVay (must use capital letters) when you get your tickets at

Dancefestopia Music Festival