Dance with the devil

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by AresKenux, Oct 12, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8yKTuvRmPE]YouTube - Immortal Technique - Dance With the Devil (Full Version w/ Lyrics and Hidden Track ft. Diabolic)[/ame]

2. get someone ripped, then lock the door, put this song on and force them to listen to the whole thing. Itll fuck their day up lol

3. Honestly, I'm kinda sick of this song.

4. Woord. I heard it when i was in grade 5 and thought it was the craziest shit ever now its just like...

5. Ive had people cry when I made them listen to this

6. i first heard this song blazed as fuck and the only word i said after it was done was;
    "damn".
    song's fucked up

7. This part gets me
    the devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked white, brown, yellow and black colored is not restricted you have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted and you'll be one of gods children and fell from the top there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never because the dance with the devil might last you forever

8. yeah the first time i heard it i was high as hell and was like did he just? rewind.... yup. hah

9. Sick song. Even if it is old:smoke: