Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damp weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zackbmx, Oct 8, 2011.

1. hey what do you guys do when you get damp weed? i mean im high now i just let it kind of air out for a few hours, what do yall doo? :smoke:

2. air it out, definitely. don't try to like blow dry it :p

3. just let it dry. be careful though, it can be pcp. but i highly doubt thats the case if your high and not freaking out.

4. Hang it upside down in a dry dark place for a day, (optional: Put it into a glass jar for half a day or so to cure it a little just incase the drying ruined some of the taste) These are the steps for harvest, except ALOT longer, I have done it for weed that didn't seem dried to well, or had water dripped on it (I couldn't figure which) worked perfect though.

5. If its a small piece or wtv let it sit near your pc fan

6. Its not pcp...dealers leave weed damp to make some extra money most of the time, add some weight to the buds (other times dealers themselves dont know). I knew a guy who used to sell oz wet at 350 and they dried out to like 10 grams at the most sometimes. next time just dont buy or say something to him.

7. Put it in the oven.

8. dont buy till its dry

9. thanks boys, nah i always get dryyy stuff, but my dealer actually told me it was damp haha so i was like alright whatever man :p

10. It doesnt affect how high it gets you, but its hard to smoke when its wet lol.