Damnit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Jan 27, 2013.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    So last night I bought a gram to smoke, had a few beers, listened to music then went to bed.
    This morning I wake up, and did a few things around the house. I really got the urge to smoke after I finished so I figured I could smoke some resin. I took my bowl and female and scraped it shiny. Honestly, I smoke resin quite a bit in desperate times so I spent like a half hour scraping as much resin as 1 gram could give me, and rolled it in a nice ball. Just as I was about to smoke it, I got a text from an older guy I get green for sometimes and he wants a hookup. I'm stoked because he lets me take some off the top just for the trouble. So I go do that, come home and go to put my bud in a little blue travel jar I have where I keep my weed, and lo and behold, there's a 0.3g nugget sitting in there that I must have saved for myself, then forgot about. Fuck! I had weed the whole time I was scraping stupid resin.

[​IMG]

2. You can take positives out of any situation my man. This positive? You got an extra .3 and have resin later so you don't gotta spend time scraping again.