Damnit whats that song????

Discussion in 'General' started by h4rk4t, Aug 11, 2007.

1. I herd the song on the radio today.... after not hearing it for YEARRSs... the last time i herd it, it was on the movie "little nicky" at the part where he is flying and see's the wierd gay guy through the window messing with his nipples and nicky says "good luck with the nipple rubbing thing"... its the song thats being played at that time.

Some of the words i remember are "my..two black hearts..... i love you i love.....two black hearts... " its like a girl singing it.... 80's song'ish.... with a little bit of that 80's electronic style in it....

Anyone know it lol?
    peace

2. i already looked up little nicky sound lyrics.. its not there cause i think it wasn't really played in the show for longer then 30 seconds :eek:

3. I hope someone comes by who knows the song you are talking about then. Best of luck! :D

4. Thanks for the link though :) i just found that they have a forum on there so i'll search around there as well.

5. If no one answers I will go so far as to watch the movie again in order to help. :p

I doubt I will be able to help you though.

Have you tried searching for the lyrics you remember on Google?

6. bump (for the people who havnt seen the post yet...im sure someone knows the song....:eek:)

7. Stacey Q - Two of Hearts?

8. Thankyou :D It's funny cause you posted at the same time as someone else did on the lyrics forum saying what it was heh:hello: that echo voice she does in that song is the best...:smoking:

9. Im Pretty sure it's "Pardon Me" by Incubus.

or maybe im getting my scenes mistaken.