Damnit Alex Jones, why do you have to be right; implantable microchips are real

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lilro, Feb 17, 2012.

1. MicroCHIPS Inc Announces Clinical Results for

Just saw this on my local news station. I hope people fight this. Alex Jones' doom and gloom is so depressing. Even more depressing when the shit starts happening for real.

2. Well it would be nice to have as a diabetic. Why stick a needle in your arm everyday when you could just get a chip implanted in you that already does that?

3. Oh, dear. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

4. What's the problem..? The governments going to track their every move, and? They already do that with computers, cellphones, and credit cards.

5. You don't see the problem with remotely controlling the dosage of drugs? They already call libertarians and lovers of freedom potential terrorists. All they need is for them to have diabetes, then boom. They die from insulin overdose due to "errors" in the dispensing device.

6. yeah we already got microchips, its called a cell phone they found a way to put them on us without putting them in us. i know 70% of you guys have internet in your phone, even if you dont who do you think owns the cell phone companys? who do you think manufactures phones, computers, gps systems...

7. Damn, they're disguising it as medicine? Were fucked..

8. Of course implantable microchips are real. Was that even a question? :p

9. Not only are they real, but they've already been in use for over a decade.

10. Not of this kind.

11. People are already dying from overdose by mixing prescriptions. And those aren't just the celebrities. Besides, if they were made to malfunction, the company that created them would go bankrupt due to a butt load of lawsuits.

12. Choose against the Mark of the Beast [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4nXtcnz0Ls&feature=channel_video_title]Revelation 13:16 Mark on your right hand is incorrectly translated - YouTube[/ame]

13. #13 lilro, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    Not if they only did it to "terrorists", whose broad definition is increasing every day. It wouldn't be an actual malfunction, it would be someone else making the device push out really high lethal doses. Or some spare compartment in the device that holds untraceable lethal chemicals.

14. I still fail to see how any of this is bad.

15. Obama already passed that bill that allows terrorists to be detained/tortured on terms of "suspicion". Would this really make a difference?

16. If I would've known this would be the response, I'd never post this thread.

[​IMG]

17. basically this is bad because one of the rockefellers once a upon a time told a little birdy that they plan on putting microchips in every human being as a way to have some sort of control on our lives, basically to build a 1 world government and to control population.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918]Historic Interview with Aaron Russo, Fighting Cancer and the New World Order[/ame]

18. Because OMG!!! What if they use it to track everywhere you go, and they implement a "kill" feature that causes you to drop dead the second you think bad thoughts about the government?!

19. You posted an article about implantable microchips as a delivery system for medication that would otherwise be painful or inconvenient.

What kind of response did you want? :confused:

20. You guys do realize that the first time the viable hint of such actions came about, the chips would all be taken away, right?

You also realize that the chips that are already in millions of pets and hundreds of thousands of people are fully capable of having this "kill code?" Doesn't take too many amps to kill a person. A microchip could do that pretty easy.

Wonder why it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe cause it's hairbrained.