Damn...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WilliamSparks98, Jul 27, 2007.

1. In the central ohio reigon it has been raining nonstop for like 2 days. I finally just said fuck it and brought my plants inside. There was some damage to the foilage but overall they did pretty good. the stems didnt snap even tho they were in 45 MPH (72 Km/h) winds! they are only like a month old. Do you think they they will survive the damage and excess water?

Thanks for your help

2. Marijuana is an EXTREMELY hardy plant built for abuse in the harsh outdoor environment. They become stronger after storms.

The short answer is absolutely. :D

3. Thanks man thats is reassuring :eek:

4. I am in the same situation, one of my plants, was uprooted by high winds, it still has a small root ball and I dug a hole and replanted it. it is 9 feet tall and HUGE.. it has just started flowering,

Will it live or am I wasting my time and should just cut it

5. 9 ft tall and it got uprooted???? that would suck

6. Wait, what kind of monster was growing? A 9ft plant PRIOR to flowering? Plants almost double in size when it flowers, so your telling me that it would have been like a 18ft plant? Wanna get me a pic?

-AFD

7. yea, they are Durban poison, The were started in feb. and then put outside so they have had nearly 5 months veging. They get HUGE, they will not double in height most of the time they will reach a height of 10-12 feet, after that they will start bushing out and stop growing vertical. The reason the plant got uprooted is because the ground was so wet along with high winds a whole was dug with potting soil put in the ground and the roots could not penatrate the clay layer of the ground so it was easily uprooted as the plant is very top-heavy.. i think it will be ok its just going to have to be watered more often because of the loss of part of the root system. if it dies I have several more that are also gonna have rediculous yields. I will post pics when the grow is finished. Posting pics of my plants doesnt seem to safe to me, IDK maybe im just paranoid...