damn this bitch robbed me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jedus, Nov 3, 2010.

1. man i had this bitch over and we was smoking then fucking n shit. next day i woke up and i was missing 20 bucks fml. anyone else got any similar stories? :(

2. Answer: She forgot tell you shes a prostitute

3. Oh god, Pardon me while I go and die laughing.

4. Lmfao.

/thread

5. ...i got divorced once...ex took just about everything I had...still waiting to get my testicles back...:eek:

6. grind up the body, cook her into some chilli, serve to scott tenerman.

Class dismissed:cool:

7. lmfao

8. yeah well shit happens. i dont even know how i feel about this bitch anymore. but w.e i was high.

9. i dunno about stolen, but i gave my ex $200 to pay for a speeding ticket she got one day leaving mine cuz she was broke as fuck and was about ready to move back home to her parents. few days later she stopped talking to me for no good reason, and i havent heard from her since. i gave her $200 cuz i wanted to try and keep her around, but then she just plain fucked off, started acting weird and shit, stopped contacting me regularly and we drifted apart without ever officially breaking up. she was the most beautiful girl i've ever met, but a fucked up family history, bad financial situation and a steady coke habit will change people huh

so now i've got a new girl. i'm not giving her shit

10. yep, a steady coke habit WILL change people

11. LMFAO +rep.

12. op $20 anit bad, look @ what just happened to charlie sheen but then again he's used to it

next time you see her, act friendly for a few mins, then punch that bitch and take whatever she's got