Damn my luck...

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Grower420, Feb 12, 2008.

1. I had a couple of plants that were over five feet each in my closet and with only a month until they were to be complete... i get the biggest slap in the face- I have to move in a week and a half.

So yesterday I chopped down some perfectly good ladies with their buds already forming... it realy hurt, all the hard workIi put into my grow room and operation, not to mention the money cuz this grow shop is over priced. I cant even grow in the place Im staying at now.. so I gotta wait a few months to start growing.

Ohh well, I think I jsut might take some of these clones and put the outside somewhere. Laterrrrr

2. What the fuck, what kind of family tells you youre moving a week and half beforehand?

Damn son, you do have shitty luck.

3. why didnt you try and keep them at a friends house untill you get settled?

4. they were grown hydroponically... so I woulda either had to buy a buncha bags of soil and put them into five gallon pots then set up a secure grow area at a friends hosue in a few days, supply the lights nutes testing tools... so i just said fuck it.

I jsut hope my clones all come out, if they do I can throw them in the ground and get a couple pounds from them in a few months.

5. damn man, reminds me of when i was living @ a friends house; we had 2 plants growing for about 3 months, I had just started them on the flowering cycle and sure enough, friends mom had a really bad period or something and kicked all of us out.