Damn... Maybe next season (Be Carefull!!!)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Trigger, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Everyone make sure you are carefull and know what is happening around you or you will get caught like I did.

So I live with my parents ( im 19 ) and last night the temp was going to dip below freezing so I decide to take my 2 seedlings I had sprouted in for the night.

I bring them inside, everything good.

I wake up today about 1 pm and decide to put my plants back outside to soak up the sun and as I am walking out my backdoor guess who I see?

My fucking mother. And she starts asking questions like whats that? asre you growing marijuana?

I told her yea but made her believe I was being sarcastic.

So I dumped out the pot with 2 little seedlings and I already panted them in the ground but it's not worth the risk that that my mother is suspicous.

anyway I decided to kill the plants :( because im not going to jeopardize my freedom here.

I guess the moral of the story is if you live with people that don't know what you're doing, make sure they don't find out by you making a retarded mistake.

-Trig

2. Bummer dude.

3. That's what your closet is for, if she asks about the electric bill say, "Those damn electric companies always are jacking up the rates". Or just go off of your own property maybe into a wooded secluded area and grow enough to move your ass out.

4. i feel you man, i live with my parents too (18) and my mom hates my weed so i have to hide everythinnng. it sucks, i even had plants during my senior year which were going well until some asshole kids snatched a part of the cola.. :[
    i have to think about everything before i do it to not get my weed flushed down the toilet like when i was 16 and first got caught. but i guess im pretty good at being a incognito pothead since i havent gotten caught since and i smoke at least once a day(evenings usually :D)

5. if your mother doesnt go in ur closet at all , u can start a cfl grow and probably getaway with a 250w hps for flowering

6. u all need your asses set on fire... its not your house... dont fucking grow in it:mad:

7. haha that sux! my mother looks after mine gives me the good tips on how to grow and she hate the bud. weird aye

8. Wake up about five hours earlier, put on decent clothes, get a job and get your own place. Until you do this growing will be much more difficult.

9. You got caught by Mommy? Good job it wasn´t Mr Plod the Policeman.

10. Don't grow on your parent's property. Read up A LOT on how we grow guerilla, THEN choose the right spot away from house. If you wan't a nice big trash bag full of your own buds then stop disrespecting the life givers that you call your parents and learn how to grow the right way and get it done. If I were your Dad I would show you how to do it. But Im just the City's voice of inner peace and thus, cannot help you hands on.

Have respect, learn the ways of the ganja plant, think about people and their habits of noticing things, blend your plant in with the natural surroundings, and before you know it, you'll be smoking that wonderous ganja fruit.:p

11. #11 FLjester, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Lol not cautious enough to even sneak around your own parents, probably a good idea she caught you instead of a cop watching you carry solo cups into the woods three days later. I mean cmon man you woke up at 1pm and didnt even check to see if your moms car was home before you moved your plants outside. She may have just saved u a trip to jail.

12. too bad:rolleyes:

13. Yea man

I just moved back in with the parents. Its a new house and shit and she wasn't home.

I'm not a complete idiot.

I checked to make sure no one was home before moving my plants and shit, but when I walked out my backdoor into my backyard with a 10ft security fence to set my plants in a pretty big natural garden she was coming through the backyard gate to go inside the house and we bumped into each other she asked me whats in the pot.

But oh well. I decided it's not safe to grow anywhere near my parents.

My parents are the extremely conservative fanatical christian type, and my mother doesn't work. (stay at home mom) so it would be extremely hard to grow in my closet, and the smell would be ridiculous unless I got a carbon filter n shit but i'm sure she would notice

It's not uncommon for me to catch my parents trying to see what I look at on the computer or randomly goin thru my shit.

So as soon as I move out I think I will start a small indoor grow. It just seems safer and less riskier that way.

And no I wasn't going to grow a plant in my back yard.

I have about 30 acres of land I was gonna grow on about 30 min from the nearest town that is densely wooded. Who knows its still early in the season I might still go for it.