Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

damn lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobba loo, Aug 30, 2009.

1. #1 bobba loo, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    my lighters keep failing me, after i use a bit of it, the flame wont go as high as its supposed to, its on max but looks like a little ass flame that goes out when im about to spark a bowl, im blazed and idk what to do -.-

2. Stick with Bic lighters there legit.

3. It wouldn't happen to be a white lighter would it...?

Jus kiddin'

But just get a brand new one for like a dollar. Bics of course.

4. shit i know how u feel u got 1 of them lil 68 cent liters? there shit i was pissed yesterday cuz i forgot my bic and thats all i had to smoke with. out side there even worse 2

5. [​IMG]
    fucking garbage bought 3 for a dollar -.-

6. use bic lighters. Crack lighters suck. Or maybe ur bad luck.

7. Yeah man, cheap and lights perfect every time. :cool:

8. LOL these are joke lighters there only fun for jacking up the flame and lighting coals for hookah.

9. Bics and DJeeps.=] aaaalllll day

10. #10 jamesh, Aug 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

11. Those are a buck at my local convenience store and bics are two, still always go with the bic.

12. Magnificent!

13. #13 Desiderata, Aug 30, 2009
    A candle and Bee Line

14. HOOKAH FTW!

:hello:

15. Well when you turn the flame all the way up it wastes more fluid. Duh...

16. Stick with nothing but quality lighter that is BiC
    Just take the child safety lock on the top and it'll be as easy to use like those cheap lighters.

Only real reason why most people get those cheap lighter is because they find Bic lighters hard to spark, but many do not know of how to get rid of the safety pin on the Bic making it easier to spark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7SITCOfyM]YouTube - how to remove a safety pin from lighter[/ame]

But in this video he does one rookie mistake, push the button down (waste sooo much of the gas) You can remove the pin without pushing the button down, just wiggle it off.

17. I usually take off that entire metal piece surrounding where the flame comes out and then i rip it off with a scissor or something that grips it, and then replace that piece, which slides right back on.

18. Haha thats more labor then just taken the damn pin off =P

19. after i take the safety thing off, I stick it in where the metal top piece and the plastic meets, and it acts as a bowl pick.

20. Thiiiiiiiiis. ;)

Not that other trash.